Chapter 20

Engrave my words in your heart, love.

After Biology class ends, Hyejin grabbed Renjun's hand, a sign to take off to wherever Jeno was right now. "Chill, Hyejin."

"Let's go and find him, shall we?"

"Okay—but let's wait for the youngest first." She sighed and went to her friends. Her soulless look had the girls pity her, as much as she denies her feelings, it was obvious that her feelings are only for him.

"Yeri, Soojin if you want to join me, let's go."

They happened to meet Jisung and Chenle who escaped PE class, at the hallway, still wearing school uniform instead of changing to PE's attire. Renjun was scolding them, but the younger boys laughed it. "Chill, it's the last period anyways."

They all went to the hidden garden where Hyejin found Jeno before. The boys surely knew about the location, but not for the girls and both Yeonjun and Taehyun. Instead of anxiety, they were amused by all of the flowers and various type of plants in the garden.

"He's not here."

"I bet he's hiding, this garden looked very big and endless so let's seperate."

Yeonjun, Taehyun, Soojin and Yeri just knew the existence of the secret beautiful garden. They were all in total awe, still looking over every floral things. Yeri kept on getting a wrong way but still, the garden was so mesmerizing she forgot how to breath properly.

"How come I never know this mighty place before? Aphrodite must be living here." Yeonjun felt betrayed, making the whole group chuckled.

"Well, Mrs. Song took care of this place, she always tell any students that have life problem to visit here instead of ruining things." Renjun stated the main point. It's true, Mrs. Song were always connected with the problematic students as she's the head discipline teacher.

"One of the most popular gang students that were introduced to this place were us. We happened to heal slowly, except for Jeno. It took him forever—and he's still processing things very slowly." Jaemin continued, they all felt sympathic towards him.

"It must be hard to be Lee Jeno, I wonder  where's he now." Hyejin was about to cry, her breath were shaky and her chest were thumped loudly. Thoughts of Jeno leaving them forever lingered inside her mind. She wouldn't let it happen—not even a second, even if she had only a second to save him, she would.

"Guys, let's go to the rooftop. I know he must be there." Taehyun jumped happily on his own thoughts.

"Oh my God, now go, go, go!"

Yeri was the first one to grab the teary Hyejin cheerfully, hoping he was there waiting for them.

Jaemin told them to use the stairs behind the school since the easiest way to the rooftop were locked and secured by the prefects. Haechan kept on bumping with Soojin making both of them bickered non-stop.

"Lee Haechan, stop bumping into me, you asshole!"

"You better walk properly before I push you!"