Chapter 39

Beautiful in White.

Hyejin, as always, was busy spending her time doing nothing inside her room. She just face timed her friends and was informed that Soojin would only coming back to Seoul in two weeks, while Yeri was doing her homeworks same goes to the other boys.

"What should I do now? Call Jeno?" She picked up her phone from the nightstand.

"Nah, he must be exhauested from yesterday." Hyejin knew it already, thanks to Haechan's bossy mouth.  To be honest, she felt glad Jeno stood for their relationship bravely but he must be tired, didn't even bother to bug in Hyejin's life for hours.

"Jisung, can you come in?" Hyejin shouted, calling his brother who was busy painting his bedroom for a makeover. Why is he always on for something once he stayed at home instead of training?

"What do you want, young Lady?" He sat down with his messy apron and colored hair.

"I'm bored as fuck, can't we do anything or like—"

"Tonight, dad's going to attend his friend's wedding and, we need to join him."

Hyejin's mouth were hung down widely. "What even—ugh, this is obviously the most annoying thing ever." Jisung chuckled as he lied down on Hyejin's bed, feeling drowsy after smelling all the painting around his room.

"Don't you dare lay your dirty clothes on my bed."

"Fine, I'll sit there."

Hyejin was searching for Jeno's number phone, checking up on him whether his family was involved in the whole thing about that night. Unfortunately, he was on another call and it made Hyejin groaned in annoyance.

"I swear I want to slit everyone's throat right now." Jisung peeked on his sister's phone screen that showed her chat with Haechan.

"Migyung? She came back?" Jisung looked disgusted as he remembered the girl he mentioned before.

"You know her too? Tell me everything you know." Jisung sighed, looked like Hyejin never really into one of the most 'important unforgetable person' in the whole school for several years.

"Nothing much, she's just too gross. Hyunjin almost dated her years ago but thanks to Felix he stopped him. Anyway, let's prepare all the outfits for tonight. We'll be wearing white."

"Dress code again? Why can't we just wear whatever we want?" She stopped blabbering and immediately went to her closet and sighed, being in a situation like this equals to putting yourself in a locked cage, nowhere to go because you're simply under control.

"I want at least my girl to come here to help me choose a dress. I have tons of white dresses as if I'm the one who'll get married." Jisung just shook his head as he took off his apron to go to his sister.

"Since when are you being so dramatic, little sis?"

He flicked Hyejin's forehead, quite hard that it leaves a obvious red mark on her wide forehead. "Fuck, it sting, you squirrel!" She kicked Jisung's ass while trying to catch him around the room, siblings being siblings.

"Okay fine, I'm sorry! Let's just keep ourselves busy."

🏴