Chapter 50

Make A Wish.

"Darling, it's time to head home." Mrs. Lee shook her husband's body in order to wake him up. Mr. Lee was taking a nap inside the hotel room, dim lights, sweater weather and thick blanket. Today is the day, he thought.

"You're getting better day by day. Good job for healing, darling."

A soft peck landed on the male's forehead, a small gift from the patient wife. Mr. Lee was suffering from depression for the past decade in his life, all because of his own father—Lee Jeno's grandfather.

"After this, I promise I won't do our family wrong anymore. I felt guilty for everything I did to my own son and of course, you."

He massaged his temple, resulting Doyoung's biological mother to rub his back in a circle motion.

"We are going back to Seoul. I'll call our driver, you're prohibited from driving for now."

🏴

"Lee Jeno."

All eyes were stuck on the Chemistry teacher in front of them, holding a few exam papers in her hand. The owner of the name was sweating badly, hoping for a good result coming out from the teacher's lips.

"A+ for you this time. Your solo experiment was good, surprisingly."

"Thank you, Ms." He bowed politely and immediately went to his personal tutor, Han Hyejin.

"Congrats, baby! You made it." She pecked his nose and hugged him like he was her baby. Jeno looked up to her proudly, he felt relieved that he passed one of the hardest subject in the school. The others passed too, what a good day to begin with.

"And lastly, the highest mark in the class goes to Yeonjun. As expected, Mr. Choi."

The whole class cheered as the class president walked proudly to the teacher's desk. He bowed politely and shouted things that enabled the wildness in the students' body.

"Let's have a party, I'll make one this weekend!"

And once again, the whole class cheered like crazy. Yeri, Soojin and Taehyun shook their head in sync, earning a sheepish laugh from the president. Hyejin turned her head towards Jeno.

"I heard Doyoung invited me to have a dinner at your home tonight."

"Oh shit, right! I forgot." Jeno mentally slapped his face as Hyejin uttered the words. She laughed and pinched the puppy-like male's cheek in front of her.

"Guys, let's hang out after school. I want to go to the mall." Soojin came along with Haechan who was holding her shoulder. Haechan pushed her head, resulting her to curse loudly.

"Stop wasting your money, babe. Keep it so we can get married next year."

"Who said we can get married early?"

"Me, your future husband."

"Wow, okay chill guys. Anyway, I heard Migyung's dating someone."

Hyejin widened her eyes. "Who?"

Jeno also looked up to Jaemin who was busy grooming his nails. He then chuckled, smirking in advance.