Chapter 13

Just a day that I can be with you.

Finally, the day that Hyejin badly wanted to avoid came. From the past three days, she really had fun at school with her friends and the boys. To her surprise, the boys and her friends were getting along so well so she felt thankful because she was the one who changed their mindsets. Only Jeno who was still looked like really heartless, nothing impressed him that much.

Unfortunately, today Jisung really couldn't come to pick her up. So, Jeno was the one who sent her home-he insisted to drive her home with her brother's consent.

"Jeno, where's your car?"

"I don't use car to school, bet it'll cause a chaos." That was understandable-it's a Tesla-no one wanted their expensive car to be ruined or much worse.

"Here it is, my bike." Hyejin's mouth were hung down widely. Again, a matte black Harley-Davidson latest model, the model wasn't available in Korea yet. It looked very huge, clean and well-used-all praise to the neat and tidy Jeno.

"Woah, Lee Jeno-"

"I know, now come on or walk yourself home."

She sighed and straightly went to the enormous bike, struggling to adjust herself on the seat. He gave her a helmet, it was very big and heavy since it was a size for a male's head.

"Jeno! I can't see-ugh."

"Your head's too small." He scoffed.

Why are you so adorable, Hyejin?

He shook off his thought and started the bike, making a very loud and ear-piercing sound. She screeched, she never rode a bike before, Jisung never wanted to ride a bike with a reason 'it will be too easy, I was made for MotoGP'. It was all new for her.

"Wait, before I start, do you even wear a shorts under the skirt?"

"Yes, now go!"

Despite of being scared, she was very excited. Not long after that, she clutched onto Jeno's shoulder, it surely would leave a scrunched shirt after the ride done.

"You okay?" She gulped and responded with a quiet yes, it made him chuckled.

"You can just hold my waist if you're afraid."

Hyejin could feel her cheeks were heated. She immediately hugged Jeno's waist tightly, hoping he would be more faster so she could arrive at home safely.

After the 15 minutes ride, she's finally home. Hyejin would call it a 'one hell of a ride' and thinking of not wanting to ride this type of bike anymore.

"Thanks for the ride."

"Nah, it's not a big deal." She left the flustered Jeno-he still remembered the way Hyejin hugged him tightly and leaned her head on his back. Her screeches and laughter were all the things he could replay in his brain as he watched her stepping into the house.

Just one day, I need only a day to be by your side.

And after that, he left her house with a very small smile.

She went inside to find Jisung and Hyunjin already in their suits, looking very good per usual. Nothing really impressed her, but she couldn't deny that gorgeous genes are running inside of their blood since day one.

"You guys didn't even wait for me?"

"Sorry, Jinnie. It's okay, we'll wait." She straight up went upstairs and showered. Right after her hair was dried, she decided to to curl her hair and put on minimal make up to light up her face even after a long day at school. After about 30 minutes, she went down to meet her brother and cousin.

"Okay, let's go, go, go!"

🏴

Arriving at a fancy restaurant, they found theirselves were in awe. It's been awhile since the last time the Han siblings made their way into the place.

"Um, I'll go there. I spotted my parents outside. Have a good time!" Hyunjin left them when suddenly someone called out the Han siblings' names.

They turned their heads, it was mom.

"Jisung! Hyejin! Here." A sweet smile appeared on the lady's face. She looked exactly like Hyejin, the soft figure, naturally blushed cheek, plump lips and brown eyes. Meanwhile the dad, he looked so fierce but still manage to smile, showing the chubby cheeks that inherited to Jisung.

The family finally reunited after almost five years being apart from each other, the love still radiates and strong as ever.

"Mom..."

Hyejin ran to her birthgiver with tears in her eyes. Upon watching the scene, Jisung's ego were gone. He walked to his dad, ready with arms spreaded with a light of hope burning in their eyes.

"Hi dad, how are you?"

"I'm always fine, son. Anyway, congrats on being a trainee, it was your dream after all."

Jisung was surprised, his mouth was hanging down . "I thought you hated me for-"

"No, son. Live your life and catch your dream. I will always support everything and whatever you do." They hugged and cried in silent, it was a wholesome moment, somehow could be a core memory.

"Hyejin, my princess. How's your life going so far?" The soft voice stopped Hyejin from hugging her. She stared into the mother's eyes, all smiling and mesmsrized, taken aback by her beauty.

"It was all fine, really."

"You grew up so well, you are so pretty." Hyejin smiled.

"It's because of you, mom. I'd never hate my birthgiver."

All of them finally sat down and having a very cheerful chit chats. Teasing, catching up with each others and don't forget some business-ish talks that never attracts Hyejin at all. She chose to finish her meal all clean rather than listening to 80% of their talks.

"How's business, dad?"

"It's all fine but don't be surprised-we are moving back to South Korea, so, no need to worry." Jisung's eyes lit up in happiness.

"And don't worry. I'll later give this business to any of my trustable people, since my nephew aren't interested with it."

"So we are all going to live together again, yeay!" Hyejin cheered happily, banging Jisung's arms leaving him in pain, please endure a bit more, Han Hyejin is always high on oxygen.

"Yes sweetie, but we'll be going back to LA for three weeks and then no more staying there."

Long short story, Hyejin's parents were a very successful business people. They were holding a jewelry business and they needed to move to Los Angeles, USA approximately five years ago. Unfortunately, the Han siblings need to stay at South Korea to finish their study and focusing on their dreams as well.

Hyejin truly enjoyed their family time. From eating to going out for shopping, she cherished the moments she had with her family.

No more conflicts between us. I love you, mom, dad, Jisung. Hope to stay like this forever.

🏴