Chapter 53

Forgive me, again.

Hyejin's POV

"Ouch, damn that hurts." I groaned as the sun attacked my eyes straightly from the opened window. The breeze was so beautiful, birds were singing happily yet an unusual feelings washed through my mind.

"What happened last night?"

My mind went blank once I saw my scattered clothes on the floor. I'm wearing someone's shirt but I couldn't recognize who's the owner of the graphic oversized shirt. 

A knock interrupted me, making me kind of scared for my life.

"Come in."

His figure appeared making my heartbeat more increased than ever, he looked so good just like that. Topless, with his favourite grey sweatpants. That calms me, and makes me even nervous.

Just perfect, I know I am whipped.

"Morning baby, did I scare you?" He immediately put down the tray on the nightstand, engulfing me inside his bulky arms.

"Nah, it's fine. I was just kind of unaware." He laughed at the response, ruffling my hair.

"Your parents are away, but they know I'm here. Jisung went to sleep with his friends at Changbin's."

"What happened last night?"

Jeno was quiet, it seems like he was also trying so hard to remember anything from Migyung's party. "All I can remember is you were pretty knocked, me too. I don't know who wakes me up but once I got conscious, we were inside a taxi."

"That sounds creepy, I'm worried." I shifted further to reach the breakfast. As I unwrapped the McDonald's burger wrapper, a realization hit me. It was more like a curiosity, but I guess I just have to ask him this time to kill it.

"Did... you know... between us..."

His face also turned red, immediately coughed. He then just smiled, scratching his neck while diverting his eyes on every corner of the room. Suddenly the air conditioner looks interesting, right?

"What if I say we did it?"

I choked on my burger, pretty much. He then smirked, suddenly the air inside this room felt hot.

"You were very loud. Just to let you know that."

He then left the room, after pecking my saucy lips. Was that necessary?

End of Hyejin's POV

🏴

Hyejin along with Yeri and Soojin were on their way to the classroom. It was all calm and fine until someone bumped onto them, slapping Hyejin's face quite hard that it echoes through the hallway.

"No wonder the teachers like you, you were hiding your slutty behaviour all along."

Soojin was raging, she immediately pushed the girl's back. Everyone gathered around them to see what was happened. Tea is about to get spilled girls, spare an area for some to join along.