Chapter 41

Mistakes we can't forget.

Jeno ran all way to the janitor's closet, which only taking him around two minutes of sprinting due to his worry for her, only her. Arriving to the mentioned place, he cursed loudly as there was zero sign of Hyejin.

"Fuck this shit. Where are you, Hyejin?" Honestly, his eyes were already full of tears. He punched the cupboard leaving some bloody bruises on his white knuckles. Regretting his words and action earlier, that was the only thing he could do.

Hyejin's POV

I woke up to a girl's laugh, to be honest, I knew who was the owner of the laugh as I heard it more than I talked to Park Jisung in a day.

"Fuck, where am I?" I rubbed my eyes to clearly see who's standing infront of me. Ah right, my guess was right, I felt sick in my stomach seeing the person ahead me.

"You bitch, how dare you took away Jeno from me, Han Hyejin?!"

She stepped on my stomach, it hurts. I groaned in pain as I tried to kick her legs away. Sadly, my hands were tied tightly, it surely would leave some purple bruises.

"I didn't even remember you and you accused me for stealing Jeno? Bitch, he is in love with me!"

Jiho—the only person beside Migyung—slapped me hard, I could do it better if it wasn't for my state. "Being bold, yeah Jeno loves someone's bold but not a bitch who is busy whoring around the school for the rest of year!"

It was my turn to attack her, that word, I didn't born to whore around and I never asked to be friend with guys—at least, I never sleep with each of them. I kicked the back of her knee, making her knelt down on the floor.

"Ow! Bitch, what the hell?"

"Listen here, you useless slut. You didn't deserve to humiliate me when you got zero proof with you. In fact that I ignore many females because most of them acted like you and they just wanted money, my damned money—fuck, those people are gross."

Jiho then took out a pocket knife out from her bag, "Say it again, or I'll slit your pretty neck." I scoffed, ah this girl, you were just a high-schooler who brought along pocket knife to take a revenge on me? God damn.

"Admit it, Jiho. You also whore around Mark even when he was far away. And you, you were the one who tried to sleep with my brother, you're pathetic."

Jiho screamed and ran to me as she tried to slit my neck. There was a light cut on my neck, I hissed in pain but thankfully it was still safe. She dropped the pocket knife and dropped on her knees. Her body was shaking like crazy, she felt like she just did a sin, should've realized she did wrong on many things.

"Oh my...God...I was just about to kill someone."

With that, she ran away from the lab leaving only me and Migyung inside it, "Now it's my turn, bitch. Jiho is useless, why does she needs to be scared when she already had a fucking knife in her hand."

"Kill me, I dare you. You psychotic slut!" Migyung screamed crazily, I wonder why there were no one on the floor to witness me being all tied up and Migyung holding a damn pocket knife in her hand.

Shortly after, I rolled away from her and kicked the chair. Thank God, the chair hit her head perfectly. Suddenly, someone barged in the lab, only God knew how relieved I am to see a miracle in front of me.