Chapter 42

Random night talks.

"Jeno, be careful, it hurts." Hyejin hissed in pain, bearing with the striking pain she had to deal with. Jeno was currently trying to heal Hyejin's wound with the help of medical kit in the house.

"Shush, princess, let me wipe that blood off." Hyejin finally shut her mouth as she really hated blood, seeing her own blood made her sick.

"Hyejin, did your family know you're here?" Yeonjun who was busy massaging her feet asked.

"I informed Jisung already. He was worried as hell but thanks to Chenle, he explained everything."

"Ah-Lee Jeno be careful!"

"Shush, Lee Hyejin, it won't heal if you move too much!"

"Lee-Lee Hyejin?" Hyejin found herself blushed, madly, to his words. She might looked dumb at the moment, trying to brush it off in many kind of ways. Jeno sheepishly smiled as he put on the plaster, rubbing the covered area to soothe the tensed pain.

"I'll make it real one day, baby." He then pecked Hyejin's plastered neck softly.

"We're really third-wheeling." Yeonjun said towards Chenle beside him.

"Yeah, lol."

"Did you just say lol out loud?!" Yeonjun asked, unamused.

"Yeah, why?" Yeonjun then wheezed until Hyejin and Jeno joined him too.

"Aight kids, let's go down and Yeonjun, you better come with me." Mark then dragged Yeonjun out along with Chenle, wanted to avoid more K-Drama scenes in the room, surely coming from the two.

Hyejin's feet were still a bit swollen so Jeno decided to pick her up all way to the downstairs, "Aren't you tired from picking me up?"

Jeno then looked into her glossy eyes, examining every details of her eyes, down to her nose, lips and her cheeks.

"I'd never be tired of you, except for your annoying side." Hyejin rolled her eyes, he looked deeper into her eyes, "Stop rolling your eyes or I'll make your eyes roll till dawn."

Hyejin blushed again, but this time it was worse. The members heard it.

"Jeno, I-"

"Y'all, Jeno finna getting laid!"

"Shut the fuck up, Jisung. You're like five?"

"Nah, Jeno. Not yet."

"Our Jeno is getting bold."

Yeri also joined the boys teasing the now red Hyejin. They saw her hiding her face in his chest, not wanting to smile due to Jeno's joke where she found very embarassing. The whole situation was already embarrassing, Han Hyejin.

"Well, I don't mind being a young aunt-"

"Yeri sweetie, no." All of them laughed as Jeno put Hyejin on the couch, wrapping both of them with a thick blanket.