Chapter 48

That's the Problem.

"Thanks, aunt and uncle. If it is not because of both of you, I will never get discharged this early." Jeno bowed a 90 degree to Hyejin's parents as an appreciation, still displaying the growing smile on his perfect sculpture.

Both Mr. and Mrs. Han took care of him for almost a week. His own parents were out, not knowing where they went to and what they were up to—he simply didn't want to know at the moment.

"It is our pleasure, Jeno. You should thank your brother too, now I understand why was your father is so pressed about your future." Mr. Han said as he looked into Doyoung's eyes.

"I am sorry on the behalf of my dad, he is such a possesive one."

Mr. Han being the coolest man he was, shrugging it off since being possesive and dominance were the key of a father-being.

"Let's have a walk around Seoul. Anybody down for it?" Mrs. Han sounded very excited making all the youngers feeling pumped up as well.

"Can we bring Hyunjin and Yuta as well?"

"Sure, sweetie. I'll contact their mother." Hyejin happily hugged her brother's arm on the right while her left arm was connected with Jeno's.

"Three of you better don't leave me here alone." Doyoung catched them up, running out of the breath.

"Faster, Do-old." Jeno said, earning a smack on his head.

"Shut up, Samoyed."

"But at least I am cuter than you."

"Squirrels are the cutest."

"No, it's bunny!"

"Bold of you to assume those animals are cute when I exist."

All of them bursted into a big laughter, confusing the parents to take care of the childish teenagers behind them. A motherly smile appeared on Mrs. Han's face, feeling the serotonin boost growing inside of her body.

🏴

"Howdy, mate."

"Yeonjun sweetie, no."

Yeri put her index finger right on the middle of his lips. Everyone was there, gathering at the school's wide field waiting for the competition to start. Ever since Jeno's wound healed, he came back to participate in basketball—everything that related to the sport. What surprised everyone was Jeno and Jaemin were currently into a new sport together, cycling.

"Now, everyone's here or not?"

"Haechan and Soojin are on their way." Jaemin sighed as he plopped onto Jisung's back making him pushed the older male onto the ground.

"Go there, you stink!"

"This is why I said there's no use raising kids."

Mark fell into a laughter, agreed with Jaemin's wise words. Soon after, the famous couple came along with the newly lovers.

"Yo, the couples are here everyone cheer!" Jisung stood up along with Chenle, making everyone's eyes were stuck on them. Hyejin and Soojin being the sudden shy girls, hid their faces in their boyfriends' neck—mind you everyone found the moment mesmerizing.