Chapter 32

I'll never stop loving you.

The school session happened smoothly for a week, regular classes, quizzes, more tasks and daily dose of teas. Lots of paired students managed to complete the assignments without any problems, including Hyejin and Jeno themselves since Jeno was the biggest procrastinator, it had Hyejin boiled up every single day.

The couple was currently at the school library to complete their homework, and more likely a study date. The silence was thick since both of them chose to completely focus on the stacking up assignments, ready to get over the week as soon as possible.

"Jeno." No response.

"Jeno!" Still no response. Hyejin took his phone to raise the volume of the music to wake him up, the airpod was surely sticking into the deepest part of his ears, she thought.

"Ow, fuck!" He hissed, taking off the airpods out of his ears as fast as he could. Hyejin was dying from laughter as she threw her body to the table repeatedly, having a hard time on controlling her voice or they would get kicked out of the library.

"You little rascal! How could you?" He rubbed his ears softly.

"You didn't even listen to me, fool. Let's eat, I'm hungry." Jeno sighed.

"We ate chocolate before."

"But I want a heavy meal!"

"Please lower down your voice." The librarian sent a death glare towards Hyejin, she bowed awkwardly and packed up her things immediately. Dragging Jeno's hand, she chose to go down to the cafe, which wasn't the first thing that came to her mind, actually.

"Wait, stop," Hyejin stopped as she fixed her vest, "let's eat at Pizza Hut." Hyejin checked on her watch, it was already three and it wouldn't owe them a big time, would it?

"Okay then, your treat."

"As you wish, princess."

Arriving at the mentioned place, Hyejin sat down on a seat near the window. The weather was somehow very serene, and worrying at the same time, she was re-thinking her life choice when she chose the location to spend her lunch at.

"It's raining, I hope mom wouldn't be worried." Jeno came with a waiter and she thanked the waiter for the fast service. Then, they enjoyed their meal silently, only the sound of rain could be heard.

"So Jeno, it's been about a month and so, after we started to date." He hummed and nodded as he drank his drink, waiting for her delayed speech in front of their food.

"Why are you asking? You want a present?" She shook her head.

"No, I just want to say thank you. Thank you for staying with me, believing me and most importantly, making me feel so loved every single day. You reminded me—everyday—on how much you love and admire me. You told me to be stronger and not letting anyone to come over my way." The malfunctioned Jeno took her hands and intertwined them with his, creating heat as he rubbed her knuckles very softly, featherlike.

"Baby, I'm speechless. And I admit it I really fell for you, everything about you especially your heart. As I said, you have a magical thing inside you that makes me feel so warm and safe. And that baby, is why I adore and love you so much till today, this moment. I love you, Han Hyejin."