Chapter 56

You.

Eight months later

"Hyejin, wake up, sleepyhead."

Hyehin shifted vigorously, earning a soft chuckle from the male behind her.

"Wake up or you'll be late for the first class." Hyejin shot her eyes open, immediately ran to the shower.

"I'll shower first, baby!" Jeno shook his head, straightly went down to the kitchen. He already showered and stuffs so he doesn't need to panick.

"Good morning, ma." Jeno greeted Mrs. Han who was busy cooking them their breakfast. Mrs. Han smiled to her future son-in-law, that beautiful eye smiles that radiates warmth she would always witness every morning.

"Morning, Jeno. Is Hyejin still showering?"

"She just entered the bathroom." Mrs. Han sighed, shaking her head in disbelief.

"She's 19, and still act like nine. I pray for you, Jeno." Jeno laughed as he poured the orange juice into his mug.

"Anyways, where's Jisung?"

"He left at six, he said there's something important for the trainees."

Not long after, Hyejin came into the dining area with her still messy hair. Mrs. Han smacked her butt, earning a hiss from the petite girl.

"Mom! It hurts." She rubbed the sting area, pouting endlessly.

"You are a college student now, don't be childish. Make sure you took the right class, it's not easy to change courses when you enter uni."

"Aight captain. Bye bye, mom!" She kissed her mom's cheeks and dragged Jeno's hands after.

🏴

Yeri sat on the middle of the classroom along with Yeonjun and Taehyun. They were patiently waiting for Hyejin who was a bit late for that day. Right about five minutes later, they saw Hyejin entered the class after getting a kiss from her beloved boyfriend, new place, just different routine from the same old lovely couple.

"Good morning guys!" Hyejin sat in between Yeonjun and Yeri. Yeri laughed as she hugged the shorter girl beside her, more like strangling her for being a bit too clumsy.

"Woah, Hyejin your new haircut makes me jealous!" Yeri stroked her hand along with Hyejin's dark purple hair.

"Like ya cut, g." Taehyun said earning a look from Hyejin.

"But, I like Yeonjun's pink hair better."

"Just be natural like me." Yeri flipped her braided hair with attitude, yes, her still beautiful dark brown hair that everyone loves to see.

"I miss our trip last year..." Taehyun said.

"Yeah, we went to Bali, right?"

"Oh my, yes. It should be winter season but Southeast Asia's weather is quite nice too."

"Remember when Soobin, Renjun and Jaemin got caught in sauna together? Oh my God, that was damn hilarious."

"Oh, that one time we almost drowned Soojin at the beach?"

"Yo! Haechan seems mad bro, but then they continued fighting in the water."

"And then we got surprised by Hyejin's brother and his friends, we then went to Thailand."

"Oh my God, yeah! And then we heard what Hyejin and Jeno did..."

Taehyun and Yeri looked to Yeonjun, squinting their eyes. This kind of memories should stay at the place because not all of the memories are as beautiful as it seems. "You better don't start or Jeno will slit your throat."

Basically, the best friends were chit chatting all way through the first period on the first day. Hyejin could never be so thankful, she sticked with her beloved best friends ever since she was a little kid.

🏴

Jeno fetched Hyejin at the arrival gate of the university. Jeno looked bright as ever, same goes to Hyejin.

"How was first day, princess?"

"All fine, I met all of our friends except for you and Mark. Where did you guys go?"

"Mark was having a stomachache, I don't know why he called me when he have Haechan..." Hyejin laughed, their friendship is really something.

"Jeno."

"Hm?"

"I didn't expect for us to go this far, so far, so good. Remember when we were going through hardships? I almost gave up on our relationship."

Jeno took one of her hand while one of his hand was holding the steering. He then kissed her knuckles softly, sniffing her lotion scent after.

"I didn't give up, it's because of you."

"I know, you don't have to repeat your sweet words and oh my God your high school speech."

Jeno laughed loudly, keeping his eyes still on the road.

"We are still famous because of that, you know?"

"Right, I miss Chenle and Jisung though." She looked out of the window, remeniscing her high school story from years ago.

"Don't worry, silly. We still live at the same house."

Hyejin smiled, honestly she felt like she's the most happiest woman in the world. Not only because of Jeno, all thanks to her wonderful people she didn't expect she would got into.

"Let's go to Hyunjin's house, I want to ask them about the trainees thing by the way."

"Okay, princess."

- fin -

🏴

VALENTINEJEN© 2020