CHAPTER THREE

THE ALCHEMI COVEN

Patrick arrived at the scene as the screeching sound of his car could be heard from afar due to the force applied on the brakes. He brought out a torch and pointed it at the girls' bicycle. 

"June! Rose!!" He screamed their names as he pointed the torch around the woods. 

"June!! June, honey? Are you there?" He kept screaming her name hoping for a response. He stood for minutes still turning around with his torch as the night became darker. He could see a spark of lightning in the sky. The deafening sound of thunder strike soon followed as droplets of water began to drop from the sky. barely a minute after, it all became an heavy downpour as Patrick stood in the rain screaming June's name. 

He knelt in anguish with the torch in his hands as the heavy downpour soaked him wet. 

Rose woke up in a wooden house covered up in a blanket. She looked around and could only see an old wooden table and a fireplace. She looked around but couldn't find June. 

She struggled to get up on her feet but soon touched her head as she felt a sharp pain in her head. 

"Bloody hell!" she muttered and stood up on her feet. 

"June!! June!!!" She screamed and turned to make a run out of the house but soon discovered it was raining outside. 

"Lower your voice, they'll hear you." Dominic said coming out of nowhere as rose stood still. 

"Where is June!? What have you done to her?" She asked 

"You should be thanking me." Dominic said folding his arms. 

"Oh shut up! You couldn't kill us in the open so you brought us here huh?" Rose said as Dominic smiled. 

"You unimaginable bastard! Where is June? If anything happens to her, I swear to God i will gouge out your eyes!" She said hitting her fist. 

"She's fine. She's right behind you" He said

"Do you think this is a joke?? Screw your wack attempts at making a lame ass joke you son of a bitch" Rose fired.

"Roseline, June is right behind you" He said again with a straight face. 

Rose turned and saw June lying on the floor. 

"Oh my God! June are you alright?" she said and knelt down to touch her face. 

"I'm fine" June muttered. Rose looked straight up to Dominic who was all smiles. 

"What did you do?? There was no one behind me, there was no doors anywhere and suddenly you show up from nowhere and June too. What the hell are you?" Rose asked 

"I'm yet to get a thank you Ms Rose. You both could have been long dead you know?" Dominic said. 

"Screw you! You won"t get one from me until you explain yourself!" Rose said as June stood up placing her hands on her shoulder. 

"Let me make this straight. First of, you both were following me, invading my privacy and personal space! Second i just saved your life and this is what i get?!" Dominic said. 

"Go to hell" Rose barked. 

"Calm down Rose, he helped me, he saved us" June said softly. 

"How?" Rose asked in a shaky voice knowing she owes Dominic a big time apology. 

"I'll tell you how!" Dominic said sitting on the old rusty table. 

**********
FLASHBACK