CHAPTER FIVE

ONE NIGHTMARE, MANY EPISODES.

Rose stood in the middle of the streets with no sights of anyone or any car approaching. The street lights fluctuated as the cold windy night got the better of her as she began to shiver and blow out ice smoke from her mouth.
The roads began to crumble as rose began to run, she kept on running as the streets behind her collapsed into the ground. She saw an old house with lights visible from its windows in the middle of nowhere, she kept running and barged into the house.

"Hello? Is anybody here?" Rose said shivering as her skin became pale white.
"hello?" she noticed someone sitting on a couch opposite a fireplace, she got closer to him as the boy turned.

"Jeremy?" She asked as Jeremy Cooper turned to her.

"Bloody hell! Shit! Shit!" she cursed as maggots and giant worms came out of Jeremy's nostrils, ears and mouth. Just like what she saw at the movies, just this time it's much more worse than that. He stood up as the maggots and giant worms kept gushing out of different holes in his body.

"Stay back!" She said and fell on her ankle spraining it. She saw an axe hanged to the wall, she got up in pains and removed the axe as Jeremy's rotting corpse got closer.

"Stay back!" She screamed as tears rolled down her cheek. Jeremy got closer as rose separated his head from the decayed body using the axe she pulled off the wall, hundreds of maggots and giant worms came out. She stepped on a giant worm that tried climbing up her legs as green thick liquid from the squashed worm splashed on her face. The entire room soon filled with the giant worms and maggots.

"Leave me alone!!!!" Rose said crying as she covered her ears with her hands as hundreds of maggots and giant worms crawled all over her.

**********

"Are you okay sweetheart?" Rose's mom said bringing out a towel soaked in lukewarm water and rested it on Rose's forehead as she noticed her skin was ice cold.

"I'm fine mom" Rose responded as she got back to life from the horrific nightmare she just had.

"I don't think so honey." Her mom said
"We heard screams, I think you're having a fever. Here, this will help" she said and handed rose a glass of water.

"Thanks mom" Rose said panting as if she had ran an Olympic marathon.

**********

"At the time of filing this report, no fewer than 95 people have been confirmed dead at the Grenville powerhouse cinemas. According to eye witness reports, the cinema screens spread some kind of virus to exposed viewers causing uncontrollable convulsion and deaths. According to the management of the Grenville powerhouse cinema, the malfunction from the cinema's electricity was responsible for the massive deaths in what they described as an electrocution and not a virus from the screens like multiple eyewitnesses reported."

Patrick sat in the living room alongside Doris. June stood far behind them as they all watched the morning news broadcast on the Panasonic CRT box TV.

"See why you should stay indoors?" Doris said turning to June's position as Patrick stood up and left the living room holding a newspaper.

"Yeah" June said and walked upstairs. Doris noticed something isn't right about her husband and her daughter. She decided to ask what the problem might be.

"Hey honey, are you alright?" Doris asked as she barged into June's room without knocking. It's a bad habit June has always complained about.

"I'm fine mom" June said recalling memories of the previous night. She was supposed to be grounded, she shouldn't have been there. almost 100 people died at the cinema. Her parents weren't aware she was there, they don't have the slightest clue their daughter escaped death narrowly.