No Matter Who Deserves It

I'm so so sorry for the silence guys. I'll be honest this week has been hell and I just now got around to finishing this chapter. Now I'll say this. This is a Ghostbird fanfic. There is abuse. The abuse will sometimes be graphic and there are multiple kinds. I hate writing those scenes but not only do they have to happen for the story I also can't get them out of my head until I write them once I think of them. This chapters is not as bad as future ones will be. I will post a warning before the worst ones but I won't before all of them. I hope you guys enjoy. Loves!!

Sang

After code class the day went fairly normal. There was a small confrontation. I'm able to make sure there are less people brought into fights due to bullies by controlling the homework ring. I tend not to deal in money or anything else, only the protection of those weaker or unable to protect themselves.

I can't protect myself from my family but you bet your ass I can take down some highschool douche. It's really easy when you're small. Everyone thinks I'm weak or fragile. Newsflash, I'm not some fucking princess. What I find hilarious is most don't even realize that I'm the one who beat the shit out of everyone my freshman year.

Two years ago

"Hey babe wanna show me what you're hiding under that hoodie? Come on don't be a prude, girl strip!" Greg had me cornered in the hallway between the gym and everything else. Him and Eric had been stalking me for three weeks now and were getting more persistent.

"Go away Greg." I said calmly. I know Mrs. is wrong. Crawler proved to me that there are good people in the world. I just have to get these guys to leave me alone.

"See, bitch, you say that every time but Eric and I don't think we will this time. I want to see what's under there and you are going to show us or you won't like what happens." Eric came up and grabbed my arm harshly while Greg leaned in.

As soon as Greg was close enough I bashed my face into his nose listening for the crunch of cartilage. This move stunned Eric long enough for me to swing around and get his arm bent behind him painfully before I kicked out his left knee.

Eric ended up smacking his head into the ground hard enough to cause a concussion. Greg was still splayed out on the floor when I knocked Eric out.

"Listen here ,babe, when someone says back off then you will damn well BACK. OFF. Or what I just did to your friend will be child's play." I emphasize the back off by pressing my foot fully into his crotch. "When he wakes up you two will walk away and not bother me again. If I catch either one of you doing anything like this again I will make sure you won't wake up. Got it?" I press just a little harder as he yelps in pain.

"I got it! You fucking bitch! Who the fuck are you?" The blood is flowing onto his shirt at this point. Before answering I smile wickedly.

"Sang, but if you tell anyone I did this they won't believe you. Why I'm too nice to hurt anyone ever." I start to back away slowly. "When people ask, tell them you pissed off DH and nothing more. Those who know will know, those who don't will learn."

Present

I shake the memory away as I trudge up the stairs at home. That first run in with Greg proved very useful. I was able to avoid all but three fights that year. There were a couple seniors who thought they would try and harass some freshman girls and well, that didn't go how they planned. No one goes against DH now. I control the homework they don't want to do, the fights that start and all electronic action. Half-way through freshman year I was able to hack the school's mainframe and can turn the wifi off to certain devices if I choose to and everyone knows.