Prison

Okay this chapter kicked my fucking ASS!! I tried to write Axel again because this chapter would have been GREAT from his POV but that sooooooo wasn't happening. I really hope you like this. Loves!!

Sang

I hung around by the trees outside the dinner waiting for the guys to come out going over everything in my head. I hugged him, like really truly hugged him. I initiated a hug. Touching and I don't get along so this is all baffling to me. Why did I hug him?

It only took about fifteen minutes before I saw the three guys leaving the building. Deciding to have a bit of fun I scaled the tree silently and went to the very end of the branch where I was still hidden slightly. Crawler was looking all around for me while talking to Axel. After about five minutes they started to look a bit concerned and spread out to look.

As soon as Crawler was underneath the branch I leaped down and landed on his back. A gasp caught in his throat while he tried to steady himself and figure out what was going on. That is until Raven burst out laughing which caused Crawler to calm down. I popped my head over his shoulder and giggled at his shocked expression before jumping down.

Axel's gaze flicks between the two of us before he lets an easy smile cross his face. "Come on, we have work to do." Before moving I glanced around the group. I know I'm short but around these guys I seriously felt it. My head hit smack in the middle of Crawler's chest and only slightly higher on Raven. I think the top of my head at least reached Axel's mouth. Maybe.

"So what's the plan here? Am I going home now?" Raven grabbed Crawler's hand as we started walking to the vehicles. Damn, I forgot that for a moment. I should really stop. Crawler deserves happiness and Raven makes him happy. I can see it in the way they look at each other. The subtle parts are the loudest and it really is beautiful. No matter how much it seems like he might be looking at me the same way I know he's not.

"I need an hour or two to get the fake made. We have a place for you to live afterwards as long as you're okay sharing an apartment with Axel and Marc. Brandon, Raven and I would be right across the hall." This is all a little unreal. I might actually be leaving the place of my nightmares. "Do you need someone to go in with you until we have the fake made?"

I hesitate for a moment looking all around. I might be okay. I've been gone for awhile and I'm not sure what kind of mood she's in. Axel meets my gaze and I can't seem to escape the hold his have over mine. "I-I think I'll be okay." Axel still hasn't released my eyes from him. "If anyone got caught inside it would be bad." With a slow nod he finally looks away.

"Corey, call Owen. I want someone in with her and Luke would be best if he's not busy. If he is then we can send in Marc." Um, did I not just say I would be okay? Did I only speak in my head? I'm fairly certain that that isn't what I said. My face must say as much. "Please Sang. I believe you can protect yourself against so much but can you tell me you would hurt her? Can you look me in the eye and say that you would hurt her to protect yourself?"

Shit. He's got me there. No matter what Mrs. has done to me I can never seem to hurt her. All of my training is wasted because I can never bring myself to hit her. The idiots at school I have no problem with but Mrs.? It hasn't happened yet. I let out a puff of air before digging my toe into the dirt. "Fine."

Crawler is only on the phone for a couple moments before letting us know that Luke is on the way. Apparently he was on his way over to the dinner anyway. Crawler looks me over before wrapping his arms around me. "Don't go getting hurt now. I'll be at your door in two hours tops. I promised to get you out of there and now I'm going to."

I only hesitate a moment before hugging him back lightly. Raven nods his head to me before getting in the driver side of one of the vehicles. When Crawler sees this he swallows harshly. "Now we just need to hope I don't die in the process." He can't be that bad right? I'm proven wrong as I watch Raven peel out. Turning to Axel I find him already watching me.

"Remind me never to ride in a car he's driving."

"Corey's the only one crazy enough, don't worry."

"You sure you're okay with a roommate?"

"Sang, I promise you it will be okay. All we have to do is get you out of that house and then we can focus on the problems at Ashley Waters." He falls silent for a moment before continuing. "Do you want to talk about who those people were inside?" His voice doesn't sound accusatory, only curious and maybe a bit concerned. I just shake my head. I'm not ready to fall down that rabbit hole today.

It's only a few more moments before Luke and North are pulling up in a black Jeep. Luke's blonde ponytail is bouncing behind him. "Hi-ya Cupcake! You just missed me so much that we have to go play ninja right?" North just grumbles at him with an eye roll before heading inside. I mirror him with my own eye roll.

"Sure Luke. That's exactly what's going on."

Axel smiles lightly at his antics before clearing his throat. "Corey will be by in about two hours with someone else to retrieve you guys. All you need to do is make sure her step-mother doesn't go crazy before that. Please be careful." Luke waves a hand at him with a nod. I get the feeling he's heard this a couple times. "I'll see you both soon. Stay safe."

With that we watch him get into his vehicle and leave. Luke looks at me with a smile. The toothy grin slowly fades into a softer on. "It'll be okay. I'll be there with you, I know you can't hurt her but I will. She won't hurt you again." I can't speak or meet his eyes so I just nod. We silently make our way back to my prison. Hopefully for the last time.