Seeing Red

Hehe I hope you enjoyyyyy. Loves!! P.S. Tell me what you think! (too much? Too little? Just right? I want to knooowwwww)

Corey

Sang is quiet the entire walk out to the car. When she saw Raven standing beside it she cringed slightly before hopping in the back. Is she scared of him? No, that doesn't feel right. He hands me the keys as I move to the drivers side and squeezes my hand. The small amount of comfort he offers makes my heart melt just slightly.

Once we're on the road Sang finally speaks. She looks at Raven for a long moment before blushing harshly. Yep. Been there girl. "Look... Raven, I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt anyone." He shoots me a confused look to which I just shrug. Turning in his seat Raven studies Sang for a moment.

"You didn't hurt me me Фейерверк." Well that name fits. My Hacker sure is a firecracker. "You're tiny, I'm large. I could crush you. You didn't hurt me." Eh, I have a feeling sang could hold her own against him in a fight. At least for a while. My eyes flick to the mirror and find her watching me. With a small smile I nod. Yes he's being honest.

"I could fight you."

"Sure you could."

"I'm serious!"

"Mhm. You're getting cock."

I nearly choke on the laugh in my throat before correcting him. Sang is bright red and sputtering for a response. "Cocky, Rave. Not cock. That's a male rooster or ah a male part. Cocky is overconfident." He smirks over at me with a heated look. Bastard knew exactly what he was saying! I've found that recently Raven will do something like that on purpose just to make people uncomfortable.

"Da. Same."

Someone is SO getting it soon. My hand tingles at the thought of our last punishment session. I have to shake my head to clear the image away before a certain part of me starts to stir. Nope. Nope. Not right now. Raven catches my eye and winks. Bastard. I love him but one of these days he may be the death of me. What a good way to go though.

Looking into the mirror again I notice Sang staring sadly out the window. "You don't have to go back. You can just leave Hacker. We'll help you." Please, please Sang. Let me help you. Let me get you out of there. She meets my eyes in the mirror and smiles. The smile is that of someone without hope though. It's not real, only used to placate an outsider. I hate that smile. Brandon has given it to me and now Sang is. I HATE that smile.

"I have to go back. If I don't then she'll call the school and I can't afford that. I have to at least try and save what I can of the school. I know Volto might have all of my files now but I have to try. At least until next month." What does she plan on doing next month? I know she talked about disappearing but I'm starting to think that's not all. I just hope it isn't what I think.

Suddenly a light bulb goes off in my head. Her step mother obviously doesn't want her. She obviously doesn't want to be there. What if I can get the bitch to sign off on an agreement of sorts? Oh, oh I like this. I need to call Axel though and figure a few things out. I might have a plan though. "Will you at least let us get you some food first?" Sang nods yes slowly. She knows I'm up to something. Eh, don't care.

I pull into Bob's Diner and tell Raven to take Sang inside. I need to make this phone call. If what I'm thinking will work then all I need is Sang to agree and she won't have to go back after I talk to the bitch. If Sang isn't in danger anymore then maybe, just maybe, I can get her help on other issues.

*Call*

Axel: What's wrong?

Corey: Actually, I might have found a solution to Sang's home issue but I need to know if it works.

Axel: Phone or in person?

Corey: Person would be best.

Axel: Okay I'll meet you there in fifteen. I can see your location.

Corey: See you soon.

*End Call*

Now I just need to stall. Should be easy enough right? Walking inside I quickly look around for Raven and Sang. I find them seated at one of the booths in the back corner. Slowly walking up I catch part of the conversation. "- treat him well?"

"Of course."

"Good. He deserves it."

"And much more."

Were they just talking about me? I'm pretty sure they were just talking about me. Should I be insulted or flattered? Sang sees me first and smiles lightly. Raven quickly catches on and scoots over so I can sit beside him. After I slide in Raven immediately places his hand on my knee. I admit I'm a bit of a mush when he does stuff like that. I love it.

Sang gives him a knowing look before checking out the menu. Um. With a shrug I start contemplating what to get as well. I hear footsteps approaching and assume it's the waitstaff so I don't look up just yet. Raven tensing beside me though has my head snapping up to see a familiar figure. Great. That's exactly what I needed today. An encounter with the wicked bitch of the west.

Sang watches the tree of us carefully without saying a word. "So, I see you guys have a new toy." Sang tenses and pales slightly before shaking her head and glaring at Kayli. I'm going to lose it. I'm actually going to lose my shit on her. I don't fight people but this chick? I would fight her in an instant. One more word and it's on.

"I'm sorry, have we met?" Sang's voice cuts through the red haze of anger. Kayli sneers down at her and rolls her eyes. My lovely, amazing Hacker just watches her with an indifference I could never pull off. She looks so disinterested that Kayli starts to turn a little red.

"I'm their ex."

"Lovely, well it's good to meet you but I would like some food so if you don't mind?"

"They're just using you you know!" Raven growls lowly at this.

"I'm not sure I understand."

"These cock-suckers will just get you to do things for them before dropping you." Oh fuck no! She did NOT just say that!

"You need to leave now."

"EXCUSE ME?"

Sang slowly stands and gets right up in Kayli's face. "I said. You. Need. To. Leave. I don't know what happened between you and frankly I don't give a fuck. But I will only warn you this once. If you say something nasty about them again I will use a rusty knife to gut you like a fish, making sure you remain alive to feel every single slice before I kill you using your own intestines wrapped around your neck. Am. I. Clear?" Holy shit.

Kayli pales in the face of a girl at least five inches shorter than her. With a jerky head nod she quickly scurries away with her tail between her legs. I watch Sang as she slides back into her seat and picks up the menu again. "I think I'm in the mood for some pancakes, what about you guys?" Raven bursts into laughter as I just stare at her in awe. Yeah, I really need to find a way to keep her away from that house.