Go With It

Doo-Doop-Badoop. I'm just going to drop this lovely little piece here. I actually got the idea for the opening from a commenter. You'll know who you are when you read this boo! Enjoy! Loves!!

Corey

Having her in my arms is probably the best feeling in the world. You know what's not the best feeling, realizing that a bunch of people just witnessed a super intense emotional moment. Can anyone say AWKWARD? I might have been blushing more than Sang when we finally pulled apart and remembered the audience.

Attempting to cool my rapidly heating face I glance down at the beauty in my arms. "Hacker, come home with me. Let me get you out of there please." Her sigh cracks something inside me. She starts to step away while shaking her head.

"I can't. There's so much you don't know Crawler. In the past few years I've learned a lot of things that changes everything we previously thought. I can't leave that house and I really can't leave the school. Too many people are counting on me." The pain in her eyes is almost too much. I know that she really believes this but I know I can help her.

A throat clears and Owen starts talking. "About the school. Do you mind telling us what it is you know?" Her eyes harden instantly and I cut a glare to Owen. He appears unfazed but I'm not. Yes, the mission is important but I won't lose her because he decides to be pushy!

At some point B must have collected himself because he grabs my shoulder. I don't take my eyes off Owen but I know Brandon won't let me punch him like I'm wanting to. I calm slightly when Sang flicks her eyes back to me. I see her mask falter before she sighs deeply. Pinning me with her eyes she searches for something. I don't know what but she must find it.

"They work for the same group?" I nod my head. "Let me guess," Sang points to Victor, "he's the one that kept you out of your systems?" I nod again hearing Victor crumble from his position between his family and myself. "You swear the place you work for is good?" Brandon pipes in for me.

"Without a doubt." Sang sighs heavily and motions to the couches. Everyone takes a moment to organize themselves on the floor and seats available when I ask if we should call Axel. Sang stares me down for a moment before nodding.

"I'm only telling this once so if you want everyone here then we can wait." Shit. How bad is it? What does she know that's so bad? How did she figure it out? While most of us are just staring at her, Owen steps out to call Axel. She smirks my way. "So you got caught with our plan hm? Did you try and rush it?"

My face flames brightly and I grumble out a yes while she starts cracking up. I swear the sound is music. Brandon must think so as well because I see his eyes glaze slightly as she laughs. I elbow him lightly and his ears tint red. I want to be upset but if this means he's finally getting over the She-beast I'm okay with it.

Sean groans at the sound of her giggles and a few of his brothers smirk at him. "Ssaannggg. You can't be giggling! They're contagious, I would know, I AM a doctor." I look to B in confusion and he just shrugs. Go with it. Yeah, okay Mr. Too-Cool-To-Care. I mentally stick my tongue out at him as Sang quiets down.

"You know Dr. Green that has yet to be proven." Her words are met with a chorus of groans from the boys around me.

"You had to say it?" Nathan sighs.

"Doc don't even think about it!" North throws a glare to Sean.

"Fucking shit Sang!" Gabe just hits his hands on his head.

"Sang, you have NO idea what you just started." Luke chuckles out.

By the look one Sean's face you'd think Sang killed a puppy and then ate it with a side serving of baby brains. "I'll have you know Miss Sang that I have the white coat and everything. They don't just give those out to anyone you know!" Brandon and I are laughing silently as he continues to wax a poetic tale about his precious white coat.

Sang looks a little flustered by the time Owen enters the room again. He takes one look at everyone's face and just sighs. "Who said it?" Everyone points to Sang without hesitation, B and I included. She looks around with mock innocence and sends a glare my way. I see the sparkle in her eyes though so I know she's kidding.

Owen just shakes his head and takes a seat beside Sean. "Axel, Marc and Raven will be here soon. If we're going to get this information then we all need to hear it." Sang asks for a computer so she can pull up her files and show us everything she's gathered on the school during her time there.

Victor happily hands his over and I groan silently. "Vic, you know you just gave her access to everything right?" Sang glances at him slyly when he doesn't reach for it back. His face is bright red but she hasn't opened the computer yet. Probably to see if he wants it back now that I reminded him.

Owen looks between her and Victor. "I have a feeling, Mr. Henshaw, that Miss Sorenson already has access to everything on that laptop." Sang's eyes light up and her face breaks out into a full smile. I even see Owen's lip twitch up into a small smile.

"You're probably right, Owen Blackbourne. Team Lead for the Blackbourne team in the Academy. A group that specializes in a vast array of 'assignments' that, from what I've seen, help many people. I do notice though that you prefer to be called Mr. Blackbourne so I'll do my best to call you such but I make no promises."

What. The. Fuck. I glance around the room and see similar reactions from everyone except Owen himself. Well, at least I'm not the only one. "Hacker, I knew you were good but how did you get ALL of that? I was only informed of one breach and it definitely didn't have all of that information." She just shakes her head and logs into the computer.

It takes the others about twenty minutes to get here. By that time Sang has pulled up her files from her computer and is staring off in the distance. Before they got here I went and sat by her pulling Sang into my side. Raven took a seat on my other side and everyone else positioned themselves to see her. Finally we might get some answers.