Tea

WARNING!!!! This is that chapter. The abuse is bad. Basically a lot of bad and sadness. There is a *** where it starts. I understand if you can't read this part. Keep in mind though that this won't be the only time it's mentioned and it plays a large role in her character. There is some good though. Enjoy. Loves!!

Sang

A strange numbness has invaded me. Everything is loud, every smell is enhanced and everything is so BRIGHT. The numb part though, that is inside. I was up in my tree last night for hours. I watched Kota and Nathan leave. I never saw them return. I only went back inside to check on Mrs. She was passed out in a drug haze all night. I know it isn't healthy but I don't care.

After checking on her I was back up in my tree. I stayed there until it was time to get ready for school. I didn't cry save for that singular tear when I got home but it felt like I had. I felt nothing inside but my skin was on fire.

I'm pretty sure this is a panic attack but there's nothing I can do. I just hope that no one fucks up today because I can't gaurantee that I won't beat them to a pulp. Today no one and nothing is safe if I get pissed off. I don't want to deal with anyone.

When I get to school I seek out Wil first thing. "We're upping your training. Today you deal with any problems and I'll just watch." When he opens his mouth to argue I cut him off. "NO! I can't keep doing this Wil. As soon as your training is complete I'm gone, understand? If you want things to return to how they were for you then fine don't try but I WILL be leaving. By next month hopefully."

Will looks at me finally understanding. Then he starts to speak words I REALLY didn't want to be reminded of. "You won't be 18 yet. How can you leave?" I FUCKING KNOW THAT! Not that I'm going to tell him this but I don't plan on continuing my existence.

No one at my house willo care. Marie won't even find out until she gets back there from college. Dad won't notice and Mrs. will be thrilled. If Wil thinks I'm going to run off then he'll never know either. I've been planning this for a while.

When I started talking to Crawler again I thought of scrapping my plan but now, now I have no reason to. I won't be hurting anymore. I'm so tired of hurting. There might not be anyone who sees it. There might not be anyone who knows but that's ok. By next month I'll be gone.

"I have my ways Wil. Go to class but be ready. I don't know what's going to happen today. You're going to take point from now on. I'll be there to step in if needed but I believe in you. You, Wil Winchester, can do this. Then in two years you'll be gone to some fancy college. Just make sure to train someone next year." With that I walk off. Just as he starts to yell after me the bell rings and I disappear. Soon I'll do this and never reappear.

When I finally reach coding class I'm about to burst. Every single one of the exchange kids has tried to speak to me today. Some of them backed off when I glared but some, some just wouldn't fuck off! I swear that if Brandon is here today and tries to ask me if I cut off contact I'm going to start swinging. I just can't handle it today.

I flop down into my seat and boot up my computer. As I'm signing into my game to check on the last ending pieces a shadow appears next to me. Fixing my face into a blank stare I turn and am greeted by happy eyes. Corey's back.

I nod towards him but keep my face blank. He pulls out the chair next to me and starts talking about the game. "Sang, I finally finished your game today and it was great! The riddles and clues really made everything better. There is one part that was tricky. The tea! I don't know what made you choose them but I think you might be mistaken." He grins widely at me. I turn back to my computer and pull up the challenge he's referring to.

"Which tea did you initially pick Mr. Henshaw?" While I wait for him to answer I start going through the code. Did I have them backwards? He starts to laugh lightly.