You Needed It

For all the Marc lovers this is for you. He was pouting about losing the poll so calm and collected knowing Marc gets to be in the spotlight. I hope you enjoy. Loves!!

Marc

Sang is staring at Wil with fury in her eyes. I flinch at the look while Wil pales even further. He swallows heavily and frantically shifts his eyes. "Get. Him. Away. From. ME!" Oh. Oh no. That doesn't sound good. I don't know what all she has done for the kids at that school but I know it wasn't easy. Her anger is justified. If Wil gave Volto information on her or the school everything is fucked.

Silas and North haul Wil into Victor's office quickly while Sang's face gets progressively redder and her eyes darker. Something churns deep in them and it isn't nice. I nudge Brandon to get Raven. We've both seen the same thing flow through his eyes at times. He might be the only one to talk her down from whatever is happening.

Raven stands and slowly walks to her with Corey right behind him. Sang locks eyes with Owen. "Do not let anyone near me. I don't trust you guys right now but I don't want to hurt you." Some of the Blackbourne boy's eyes flash with fear as Raven softly grips her wrist. Before anyone can react she's flipping around and twisting Raven's arm around.

He keeps one hand on her at all times but doesn't hit her. Raven takes blow after blow and I know some of them have to hurt. Finally he has to let go of her completely and I see her eyes. The green is barely visible. Owen steps between Raven and Sang. He takes a defensive position and him and Sang start circling.

Sean is standing back watching with his hands clenched by his sides when Sang leaps into action. Owen mainly blocks but uses some of her moves to cause her to stumble. She lands quite a few hits against him but not nearly as many as she would against someone untrained. With every hit the green starts to show just a bit more.

They dance. That's what it looks like. Everytime one steps forward the other back. No ground is taken by either partner. It's amazing to watch. When fighting Owen drops the icy mask just a little. The cracks I see in her are present in his eyes as well. Two broken people trying to hold themselves together are dancing with their fists. There's something oddly poetic about it all.

When her eyes are mostly back to normal she freezes. A look of horror crosses her face when she sees all of us. Owen quickly backs away and Corey steps closer. Raven like his shadow. Not letting Corey more than two steps away. I don't blame him, Raven is very protective and Sang fought viciously. Sang sees Corey start towards her and quickly backs away from him while staring at her hands.

Her hands are shaking. All of her is shaking. She can't handle this right now. "Corey. Stop." I place a hand on his arm and Raven does the same. I keep my eyes on Sang but don't move closer. Without removing my eyes I speak to Axel. "Get them out. She needs a moment." Everyone files out. Corey protests the whole way but Raven and Brandon make sure he leaves.

Just as the door clicks closed Sang's legs give out. I lower myself to the ground as well. Her mouth is moving but I can't tell what she's saying. I don't say anything. She needs to work through this. I don't know what would happen if I move too quickly but I have the feeling it would cause her to start swinging again. I don't want that. I don't think she does either.

After about five minutes of both of us sitting there, her on her knees and myself in the meditation pose, the words she's mouthing start to leave her. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I don't know how to stop that. I didn't want to hurt anyone. I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Oh hun. I slowly start to move closer. When I'm about a foot away her wild eyes flash to me. Sang shakes her head rapidly from side to side. "I'm sorry!"

I slowly raise my hand and tuck a lock of hair that fell from her clip, behind her ear. Keeping everything slow I wrap my hand around both of hers. "It's okay. You warned us." She looks at me in confusion and then down to my hand. Lightly pulling her closer I wrap both arms around her and start rocking side to side. "It's okay. Everything is okay."

This beautifully broken girl is a force of nature but with every storm she cracks just a bit more. I saw it in her eyes before but the choking sound coming from her now just confirms everything I thought. Everything she's been through hasn't caused her to fall but if it keeps happening she will. The beam is splintering and any more weight will cause it to collapse.

"I warned you?"

"Yes, Doll you did."

She collapses against my chest and I just keep rocking back and forth while murmuring that it's okay. A few tears splash on me but not many. After ten minutes and my butt going a little numb her hands finally stop shaking. Sang takes a rough breath and pulls away from me. With a confused look around she stares at me.

"You touched me."

"Yes."

"Why?"

"You needed it."

"No one..."

"I know."

She stands up shakily and takes in the empty room. Turning away from me she wipes at her face. I know when she looks at me again her wall will be back up but that's okay. In those few moments I saw so much. Her pain, her fear and most of all, her fire. She hasn't let anything destroy her completely but the fire is dim. If we don't help her soon then it might go out all together. I look towards the door and then to Sang's stoic face. "All clear boys!" Time to finish a meeting.