He Won't Leave You... Right?

Okay so hear me out. Everything I read Sean just kind of accepts everything? And like I know that's a huge part of him but if he's in a relationship with Owen already... IDK I just think this is very realistic. I hope you guys enjoy. Loves!!

Sean

She's hurting, there is nothing going on. Everything is fine! Yep, just keep telling yourself that Sean and it'll be true. NOT! She's hurting and might do something stupid all he's doing is stopping her. The softening of his eyes and the kind note in his voice...

He won't leave you. He won't. I keep repeating this over and over in my head until Sang leaves with Corey. I know he was just trying to help her but damn it! That hurts! He doesn't touch anyone, his eyes don't soften or his voice and... it took so long for us to be an us because of this. I just got Owen. I can't lose him.

It would be horrible if something happened to Sang. She's sweet, kind, smart and has a good heart. I could see her getting close to all of us and it's obvious she needs help. She's cute enough to have most people on their knees before her and doesn't even know it. This list isn't helping. I just can't lose Owen, I can't lose any of my family really. With Owen though I'm not sure if I could stay with the Academy at all. I'm not sure I could stay in the states.

"Are you ready to go?" I look around quickly realizing it's just Owen and I still in the room. With a short head nod we head out to his car. Owen gives me a curious look the whole way outside but I'm stuck in my head. I mean really what's keeping him with me? He doesn't even want anyone else to know. My brain comes to a screeching halt. He doesn't... want... anyone to know. Is he ashamed of me?

"I have a shift at the hospital." His warm grey eyes flick over to me for a moment before focusing on the road again. I can't look at him or else I might start to say something. I KNOW he wouldn't do anything but when he was holding her hands and looking into her eyes. It felt, it felt like he could. He could fall for her and who wouldn't fall for him? It would be so easy for them, accepted.

"Mo aoibh gháire, are you okay? Your shift isn't for a couple more hours." A dark chuckle leaves me with the edges of a scream building in the back of my throat. Calm down Sean. You need to calm down. Owen's gaze cuts to me sharply. We're right by the exit to our place so he quickly exits. Technically he has his own apartment but stays over so often we both call it home.

It takes him just over a minute to get to the parking lot before shutting the car off and turning to me. "Mo aoibh gháire, Sean, what's wrong?" I can't tell him. It's not his problem, it's mine. I just need to get over it. I trust him. Owen would never do anything to intentionally hurt me. I just can't lose him. I force my eyes to him and plaster a smile on my face.

Leaning over I give him a soft kiss. "I love you." His eyes stay closed for a moment after I kiss him. With effort he forces his eyes open again and looks at me intensely. Reaching over the console his warm fingers brush a lock of hair off of my forehead before trailing down my cheek. His eyes turn into a molten mercury as they roam over my own.

"I love you too Sean. Always." My smile starts to become slightly more real at that. I really needed to hear that. Always. I like the sound of that. No matter what changes as long as I always have him I'm okay. "Let's go in for a bit before you have to go work. Maybe you can get a nap in? Unless you want to tell me what's wrong?"

I'm aware the last part wasn't really a suggestion but I shrug anyway. "No, but a nap doesn't sound awful. Only if you join me though." A small smile crosses his face, softening all of his icy beautiful features. He looks amazing no matter what but I'm particularly fond of when he smiles. Just a touch of a smile makes him glow and look just a little bit more. More of what I have no idea, just more.

His sharp nose and cheekbones tilt slightly while he looks over my face. The hand that was just on my face grasps my hand. Owen pulls my hand to his mouth and places a kiss on my palm. With that tiny, millimeter-like smile still in place he meets my eyes. A hint of amusement floats in the burning liquid of color. I can't seem to pull my own gaze away. He is mine.

"Okay." Hm? Oh! Right, nap. Wait... No argument? No talk about having to do something else? What? Before he can change his mind I jump out of the car and race to our door. No way in hell am I going to give him a chance to take that back. I want my cuddles. I can hear him chuckling lightly while slowly walking up to me. Don't care, cuddles.

Once I finally get the door open I barely stop long enough for both of us to take our shoes off. Grabbing his hand I drag Owen with me to the bedroom. He isn't fighting me but he's moving slow enough I'm definitely tugging.

Stripping down to my boxers I slide into bed with Owen not far behind in only his undershirt and boxers. Mmmm, yes this is cuddle time but I can appreciate my boyfriend's arms if I want. He's MY boyfriend after all. Owen wears suits with long sleeves enough that when I catch him in just a T-shirt it's like Christmas.

"Mo aoibh gháire, come on. You need to get a bit of sleep." With a content sigh I lay down next to him. My one arm is thrown over his torso while the other hand rests on his chest. This is it. I needed this so badly. Laying my head down on his shoulder I breathe in his smell and relax. Just as I'm drifting off to sleep he pulls me in a little tighter and places a kiss on my head. Nestled in his arms I fall asleep to his words. "I love you so much, Mo aoibh gháire." I love you too.