Prepared

Well my fellow humanoids Suit won by a landslide! Owen says 'my smile' and Sean says 'my strength' I speak neither language. I'll just leave this here for now and request that you remember this IS rated mature. Enjoooyyy! *smirks evilly* Loves!!

Suit

Mr. Henshaw Jr. called after the girl who just left my office but the dismissal bell rang and I knew she wouldn't be back. I stared at the seat where Ms. Sorenson had just vacated and began going through my exercises. Why this girl who I could probably lift with one hand has me so worried is a mystery but I need to curb the edging panic before I begin to yell.

The boys are safe right now. Sean is safe right now. I am safe right now. There is nothing I can do right now. Okay, much better. I reach up and straighten my tie before looking at the people in the room.

"Mr. Toma, I believe we will need to have a meeting with all members present. If that works for you I believe it should be this evening." He looks at me for several seconds before nodding his head and leaving. Mr. Henshaw Jr. follows him leaving only Sean and I in the room.

Once the door has closed behind them I remove my glasses and sigh lightly. That did not go well at all. I hear Sean come behind me and start to relax as he rubs my shoulders. The man has magic hands I tell you. He's the only one I allow to see me like this and the only one that can help me right now.

Whispering in my ear Sean reminds me exactly why I don't allow him this privilege at school. "I can always move this a little lower if you like, 私の強さ" As appealing as that sounds now is really not the time. I turn and glare slightly at him. I know it doesn't have much effect on him by the smirk on his face though.

Knocking his hands away I put on my glasses again and straighten my jacket. "Sean, we are at school still" The devil just smirks at me as he locks the door to our office. Maintain control Owen. You will not do anything inappropriate with your handsome boyfriend here. Maintain cont- oh screw it!

I remove my jacket as I walk around my desk. Sean is still standing by the door and I see his eyes widen slightly before a bright grin breaks across his face. The mischief gleaming in his spring green eyes calls to me and I feel myself smirk in return. Placing one hand on each side of his head I have him effectively pinned.

Still without touching him I lean towards his ear and let my breath brush against him "Is this what you wanted, mo aoibh gháire? Did you want me to pin you against this door and ravish you?" Pressing my body against his, I feel him shiver in delight and a certain member press eagerly into my thigh. I have no doubt the same can be felt by him. "Did you want to moan my name as I kept you trapped in one place until you could think of nothing else?" His eyes are glazed over and I know he's having a difficult time keeping his hands to himself. I've never done something like this to him before so I'm sure it's a bit alarming.

That meeting stressed me beyond belief and when Sean began teasing me I could think of nothing better to relieve my stress. I move my leg that he is pressed against slowly to feel all of him through his dress pants. A choked sound emits from Sean as I lean in and hover my mouth above his. "Did you want to feel so high nothing could bring you down, mo aoibh gháire? Was this what you wanted?"

A breathy sigh escapes him as he says "Yes". His voice is lower and huskier as I know mine to also be. I rub my nose along his cheek twice and then go sit back at my desk with a smirk in place. I hear a choked groan come from by the door and I know he's regretting teasing me now. I give just as good, if not better, than I get.

"OWEN! That's just cruel! All of that talk and not even a kiss? You can not be serious! This, Owen, this is the kind of thing they deem too awful for torturers to use. Gah!" Sean pouts as he stomps over to his desk and plops down into his chair. I wink at him before replying. "Well,mo aoibh gháire you may want to think about that before attempting to tease me when we are at school." I see his eyes glaze over slightly before he jerks upwards into his seat.

Glaring at me he grabs his bag and makes his way back to the door. With his hand on the handle he looks over his shoulder and responds with "I will remember this, 私の強さ. There is no way I could possibly forget." The flirty grin on his face let's me know exactly why he'll remember and I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little pleased.

After Sean leaves I begin to gather my things when I receive a message from Mr. Toma to the group chat for our combined teams.

Mr. Toma: Meeting tonight 7pm. All members must be present.

Mr. Weiland: We will be there.

Mr. Morgan: My parents are gone for the evening and my house is bigger. We should meet there this time.

Mr. Blackbourne: Agreed.

The rest of the members reply in kind that they will be there. Making my way to my car I look around hoping to spot the girl who has driven so many of us crazy. I know she won't be here still but as we don't know where she goes everyone must always be looking.

I can't even lie to myself about it. She was a match for me. Her face gave away nothing until Mr. Toma spoke. I don't know what part it was that set her off but we need to figure it out. Something is seriously wrong here and I have a feeling she knows about all of it. Ms. Sorenson I hope you're prepared because I will know your secret and I'll know it soon.