Smutty Reward

Alright loves. So I have a reward for all of you dirty beans out there. This chapter really doesn't move the plot but I noticed something today. This book has over 3k views and almost 800 votes. As my first ff I thought that this needed to be recognized and you guys are the reason it has reached this level. Enjoy a little Raven and Corey action. Readers who may still be innocents please don't scar yourselves. The new word is 'sir' again from google. Enjoy! Loves!!

Corey

"Raven" fuck he's distracting, "Raven, babe" Oh shit that feels good. "Raven, I need to" the groan I let out would make a porn star blush. "B Любовь моя, you need to-" Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh for the love of all that is good please don't stop now.

I thread my fingers through his hair and start moving my hips in time with his mouth. Fuck that feels so damn good. I definitely get why Raven always comments on how "Russians wake up their wives" because if this is that then I might just let him every morning.

No, nope, not doing it. I won't be the only one getting off here. Pushing Ravens shoulders back he finally releases me and a moment too soon. If he had kept that up for much longer I wouldn't be able to do this. Rolling over so that I'm on top of him I latch my mouth on his.

Now it's my turn to play. I smirk against his mouth and B Любовь моя lets me take control of everything. I tangle my tongue with his and pull on his lip ring with my teeth making him groan this time. I slowly rake my nails down his abdomen and work my lips to his jaw. When he starts to move I stop. "B Любовь моя, that isn't how we play this and you know it." My tattooed love stops moving but based on his panting it's taking a lot.

His dark eyes are drooping low and the sweat forming on his brow is rolling towards them when he speaks. "I'm sorry Сэр." He lowers his eyes slightly and leans his head back to bare his neck to me. A shiver forces its way down my spine at his words. I love the power and control they give me.

As a reward for his apology I pick up where I left off only a little more forcefully. The marks on his middle aren't going away for at least a full day. Reaching around I grip his ass tightly. With a single nail I trace the tattoo I know is there and Raven shudders slightly while his eyes fall closed completely.Mmmmm yes!

I work my mouth down his body a little faster now but make sure to pause and, not so, gently bite his pierced nipples. Tugging on every piercing on my way down Raven's pants are growing heavier with every movement. I finally reach my destination and pause to look up at him.

Keeping my left pinky tracing his ass tattoo I lock my mouth onto his burning member. Rolling my tongue over the piercing there I lightly trace my teeth up and down. I only do this for a couple moments before I flip him onto his front. The control B Любовь моя gives me over his pleasure is intoxicating.

The tattoo my nail has been tracing for so long calls to me so I don't deny it. Biting down lightly at first then progressively harder until Raven moans loudly. Licking my tongue over the red patch I keep moving until his hole is coated in my saliva and Raven is twitching. "Мой солнечный, please!" There it is. The magic words.

I flick open the lube we keep next to the bed. I place a generous amount in his hole and on myself. Lining myself up I lean down and wrap an arm around Raven so my hand can reach his throbbing rod, I latch my teeth into the fleshy part of his shoulder. When another moan breaches his lips I thrust inside. With a moan of my own I set a bruising pace.

Working my hand in quick movements I start kissing up his neck until I reach his lips. Raven turns his head once I've made it high enough and I delve inside his mouth. My tongue and hips keep the same pace while my hand slows and begins to lightly squeeze him. When he begins twitching in my hand I know it's time.

I place my fingers on his piercing and press slightly while keeping my palm moving. I suck his tongue into me completely pulling harder than I had yet today. Raven begins to moan loudly and I feel the sticky substance coat my hand. This pushes me over the edge and I release his mouth to bite into his shoulder again as I empty myself into him.

Panting loudly I roll off of Raven and he lays his head on my chest. Running my fingers through his hair I glance to the clock. Damn, I have to get up soon. Leaning down I leave a lingering kiss on Raven's mouth. "Thank you, B Любовь моя. After the last few weeks that was everything." I run my hand over the fresh marks on his shoulder. "Would you care to join me in the shower? I have to get ready for school." I lightly kiss his shoulder as he stands. Taking in my work I lick my lips. Oh what I would give to not go to that school today. Unfortunately, I need to speak with a student that ran off yesterday.

Giving Raven a playful swat right where I bit his ass as I pass I smirk at the tiny yelp he releases. After showering and getting dressed I start to think over why I almost had Raven stop this morning. Sang.

Something is wrong with her, something yesterday flipped a switch and I'm not sure what. Brandon still hasn't told me this very important thing that he mentioned on the ride to Sean's a couple nights ago and for some reason I think they might be connected. I plan to corner one or both of them today and find out what is going on.