*

Thank you thank you thank you thank you. I loveeeee all of you amazing beans! This chapter is NOT for innocent eyes!! I REPEAT, NOT FOR THE INNOCENT! I hope this appeases some of you lol. It's not a threesome but hopefully it will hold off the mobs lol. Enjoy, Loves!!

Owen

Everyone showed up a couple hours later when school got out. I was fielding calls from everyone asking to leave early but I knew Miss Sorenson needed some time alone. She ran off on Friday and I don't think throwing her into the deep end again would make her want to stay.

She even agreed to not go back to her residence for the night. I'm not sure how Misters Henshaw were able to convince her of that but it works. No one should live with those wretched people. No one should have the scars she does. I saw enough of them when Sean was doing the initial look over. The markings will haunt my nightmares for a long time. The boys were mad that Sean and I wouldn't tell them much but if she wants them to know then they will. Some details need to be left up to her to decide. We did tell them about her throat though.

"Owen, we're here." I pull myself out of my head and look around. I guess we are here. I can't believe I spaced out the entire ride home. Sean and I get out and head inside together. As soon as the door is shut behind us Sean turns to face me. Whenever something bad happens he claims he needs to remind himself that he's alive afterwards.

I know exactly what he wants but I'm not sure it's a good idea right now. Today has been very taxing on him. "Mo aoibh gháire, you need to sleep." I reach out and cup his cheek. "Don't think I've missed the circles forming under your eyes." He presses his face into my palm with his eyes closed. I've never seen anything more amazing than this.

With a sigh Sean places a light kiss to my palm cupping his cheek. He starts to walk backwards down the hall. By the glint in his bright green eyes I know he wants nothing less than to sleep right now. I have to force myself to hold still as starts to slowly unbutton his shirt. Every movement of his hands reveals more of his toned chest. "Well then why don't you help make me tired?"

With a hard swallow I try to calm myself. He needs sleep. He can sleep after. He's tired. He's literally asking. The indecision wars in my mind as Sean slips into our room. I'm not going to be able to resist him for long. Mo aoibh gháire knows every button to push and he does so as often as he can. Due to the nature of the mission we're on currently it's been awhile and I know it's starting to get to him even before today. Surely he'll get some sleep later, right?

I still haven't moved from my place by the door. Slowly taking my shoes off I line them up and fix Sean's as well. If I can just go slow enough maybe he'll fall asleep. Don't get me wrong, I want to, but that's the problem. The secret for the hulk is he's always angry. My secret is I'm almost always horny. I've had years of practice controlling this so I can wait. I'll wait as long as I need to for Sean. He is my everything.

When I finally enter our room a glorious smell awaits me. Steam is flowing from the connected bathroom with the door open. He has a candle going and the lights are set low. Oh, yeah. I'm so not going to be able to hold out if he keeps this up. As I'm standing in the doorway trying to stop myself from accepting the invitation I miss the soft steps of Sean leaving the bathroom.

The water has cut off and there he is standing in front of me in nothing but a towel. Fuck. Sean slowly walks towards me with a wicked smirk on his face. Water is still coating his hair slightly and the steam from the shower is just starting to dissipate. My mouth is drier than the Sahara desert at noon.

Sean's normal curls are spiraled tightly to his head and watch with avid attention as a drop of water falls. It makes a path down his neck to his shoulder where it then lands on his chest. I want to follow the path of that drop with my tongue. Owen! Sean's now standing in front of me leaning in. I can smell his fresh body wash and shampoo all around me. The smell and heat from his body are enough to get me to crack.