Caught In My Head

So guess who's waiting on a Covid test! Yep, yours truly feels like hell and had to get tested gah! Oh well. Okay so I know there's a large amount of Brandon hating happening and I just couldn't let that keep up. I hope this provides some perspective for why he did what he did. Enjoy! Loves!!

Brandon

I was laying in my bed after Corey and I got back going over everything. I hated lying to him but I had to. My family was already destroyed by one girl. I won't let it happen with another. Corey got lucky with Kayli. He wasn't super affected by her bullshit but if Sang were to do the same he would be destroyed.

Kayli had all of us fooled. She played the game well and we all thought we loved her. I knew that her and Corey weren't as close romantically as the rest of us were to her but I know he was still hurt when everything came to light. That bitch was with us for a year. A whole YEAR! She swore that she loved us and had dumped Blake but she didn't.

Sometimes I think maybe she did love us. I want to believe not everything was a lie. Maybe she did love me just not as much as she loved him. I was willing to love the same girl as my brothers but a drug dealing criminal is another story. None of us has a clean record but we had a good reason. He didn't.

Honestly I might have been able to accept her with him if she hadn't lied about it. Kayli promised us she had dumped him and wasn't seeing him anymore. After we saw it and heard her with him though. That was the end. In my own apartment! She was fucking him in MY home! I'm just glad it was Marc who found her and not me. I don't know what I would've done if I had walked in on what he did.

I need to get out of my head. I need to think of something besides Kayli. Sang immediately pops into my mind and with her that letter. I did the right thing. I know, I KNOW that I'm just protecting him and yet I can't stop thinking about the letter she left him. I do love you Crawler.

I punch my pillow a few times to try and relieve some of this shit in my head. I know she's involved with things at that school. I know that she's threatened people and I know that there's no guarantee that she was ever telling the truth but FUCK! Did I mess up? If I go by look on Corey's face as he read that letter then yes I did.

She agreed so easily though! She didn't say anything about not hurting him! If she loved him like she claimed then why didn't she fight me? One of her previous emails flashes through my mind. Corey didn't show me all of them and I didn't want to read all of them but this one he showed me. This email he made me swear to never speak of.

*Four years ago*

Chamomile Tea is the best invention in the world!

DC, Crawler, please don't take this the wrong way but stop! He is your brother! All he wants to do is protect you and no matter what you say to him he won't stop. You can protect him too though. All you have to do is find a way to get him away from your asshole father. If anyone can figure it out it's you. I know you can help him. I wish I had someone like either you or B to help me. I wish that Mother wasn't so mad at me all the time. I know I don't always follow the rules but sometimes I wonder if it would be the same even if I did. My sister is worse than I am yet she doesn't have to do near the chores I do. Crawler I promise you, you can help him. Let him do what he needs to keep his head clear and you work behind the scenes to free him. Don't let anything stop you until you've saved him and then maybe he'll stop putting himself in danger for you. I doubt it though.

Signing off for now,

DyingHacker

*Present*

She understood it. No matter how much I don't trust her. No matter how much I think she's going to hurt Corey. She got it, no one else got it at the time. That email is what spurred our activities to get away. Hacker- I mean Sang is the reason we ever even found the Academy. I don't trust her but I think I fucked up. Just as I'm getting p to go tell Corey about everything my phone rings.

*Call*

Axel: Hey man we're having an emergency meeting at Sean's in 20.

Brandon: Did something happen?

Axel: I don't have all the details but apparently Sang Sorenson stepped in when Gabe was being bullied earlier and that was what the meeting you brought her to was about. Something happened during the meeting and Owen just called me because he doesn't want to wait for everyone to know. They weren't going to tell us until tomorrow but not having answers is killing Sean and Owen thinks all of us working on it might help.

Brandon: Alright I'll grab corey and we'll be there. Do we need to get anyone else?

Axel: Nah everyone else is covered. See you there.

*End Call*

Now I know I screwed up. She helped one of us today. I still don't trust her or believe her but I have to tell Corey. He's going to hate me. Opening my door I hollar for Corey to meet me in the hall. I know Marc will have called him about the meeting by now. I'll tell him afterwards. I'll admit I know who Hacker is after the meeting. No point in pissing him off beforehand.