Caught

I almost feel bad for Sean. I keep cutting him off hehe. Anyway enjoy! Loves!!

Sean

Well that meeting was very informative. Too bad I couldn't focus on almost anything being said. I haven't seen Owen all day and can I just say, my boyfriend is H.O.T. I'm talking fan myself and faint hot. The jerk though hasn't helped me out any lately either. Freaking tease.

Grabbing his hand I start pulling him towards the woods. I'm going to walk through the woods holding hands with my boyfriend and possibly make out against a tree until I have to go to work. Thinking of Owen and trees I walk more determinedly than ever before.

Once we've made it a decent way I slow down until I come to a stop. This is a nice clearing, fits my needs nicely today. I turn around and face him as we stand in the center of this tree circle. With the way the light is playing off of the leaves it's actually really romantic.

"This is a nice little area 私の強さ. I think we should rest here until I have to leave." I see the twinkle in his eyes and know that Owen is most definitely picking up what I'm putting down. He reaches a slender hand towards me and runs his thumb over my cheek.

"As you wish, Mo aoibh gháire." I don't try to supress the shudder that works down my spine at his words. When Owen starts speaking another language, especially Irish, I melt. The man has mad oral skills. I don't just mean speaking either. My eyes flutter closed as he keeps rubbing his thumb on my cheek.

Reaching out I grab his tie and wrap it around my hand forcing him closer. Mmmm, I love the feel of him against me. "You know, we have this whole clearing and quite a lot of time before I have to leave. Whatever shall we do?" A twitch down below is the only indicator that I'm having as much of an effect on him as he does I.

"Mo aoibh gháire, I think," Leaning closer I feel his warm breath brush my ear lobe and throat. "the question should be 'Whatever shall I do to you?'" Yep, yep, yep I like the sound of that. I don't have any complaints about that idea.

My hand reflexively tightens around his tie when I feel his lips make contact with my neck. Not holding back my moan I dig my fingers deeply into his shirt. I can feel him grin against my neck so I have to wipe it off his face. Nothing more effective than my own face to do so.

Capturing his mouth I nip his lower lip before backing my face away. "Don't smirk at my painful pleasure Mister Blackbourne." Before he can comment I dive back in. Using my hold on his tie I keep Owen in place as I investigate every inch of his mouth. Bumping my tongue along his teeth and curling it around his tongue I take great pleasure in the small groans he makes.

While I'm thoroughly distracted with my exploration Owen has lowered us to our knees. The grass stains are going to go great with his suit. Hopefully he keeps them. Breaking his mouth away from mine I start to place small, light kisses against his jaw.

"Mo aoibh gháire, wait." Immediately stopping I lean back slightly. What's wrong? Does he not want this? Maybe something is going through his head. My fears are soothed when he pulls his jacket off and lays it flat on the ground before pushing me back onto it. Ah, so that's what it is.

"Now we can continue." Before I can respond Owen swoops down and latches his mouth on mine. Shit, this way I can feel everything and damn it all to hell if I'm not harder than a rock. Shoving my hands through his hair I grip slightly. When I pull my hands slightly I feel more than hear the groan. I love his responses. Scraping my nails along his scalp I use this as a distraction to flip him.

I work my way across his jaw and down to his throat. As I'm running my tongue over every inch I hear a rustling. Both of us freeze. Maybe it was a squirrel? A soft shuffling above makes me think otherwise. Owen is on his feet looking around instantly. Shit.

I start glancing through the trees when something catches my eye. I glance to Owen and gesture with my eyes where to look. He must see the same thing I do because he starts to back away slightly. "Hello? We know someone is out there." While Owen is distracting whoever it is I silently make my way towards the tree staying out of sight.

I quickly scale the tree as quietly as possible. Luke is so much better at this than I am but I'm better than most of the others. I creep over each branch until I can catch a glimpse of who it is. The person is slowly making their way to the edge of a branch when I start to make out reddish blonde hair.

When they leap to the next tree I almost lose my footing. What the hell? Does this person have a death wish? I can't see anymore of them as they disappear into another tree. I pause to see if I can hear anything but I don't. Whoever they were, they disappeared as if they were never here.

Making my way out of the tree I shake my head. I make eye contact with Owen. I have a feeling I know who it was but I don't have proof. "I think that what we were looking for earlier is close to here." I say with a resigned sigh. I'm fairly sure that Sang Sorenson is involved in more than just Ashley Waters because I think that was her.