15

I left Harry and Hermione to talk whilst we waited for old us to leave the Shrieking shack, 'Hey Buck,' I smiled stroking down his neck, 'I'm so glad you're okay I can't even explain' He squawked rubbing his head to my side

I left Harry and Hermione to talk whilst we waited for old us to leave the Shrieking shack, 'Hey Buck,' I smiled stroking down his neck, 'I'm so glad you're okay I can't even explain' He squawked rubbing his head to my side. 'you're such a softie' I giggled, 'hey but I have news Sirius want's me to move in with him when this is all over'  I told the bird who quite clearly didn't give a fuck. I threw another ferret to him which he graciously accepted, 'you need to lay low for a little' I told the animal. 'y/n!' I rushed over to Hermione and watched as Lupin started walking towards Harry and I from earlier. Hermione cupped her hands around her mouth and howled twice. 'What are you doing moron?' She hit my arm 'saving you'

'Great! Now he's coming for us' I exclaimed running in the other direction in an attempt to out run him. Harry and Hermione were hiding behind one tree and myself another to the right. I didn't even dare breathe too heavy in case Lupin heard. He was slowly moving around the tree and spotted me. I crouched covering my head ready for the blow that was going to be death. I felt a gush of wind and opened my eyes to Buckbeak in front of me, he got onto his feet rising up and hitting poor Professor Lupin in the face with a front hoof chasing off the werewolf. 'you two okay?' I shouted in the direction of Harry and Hermione. 'Yeah! poor professor Lupin has had a tough night' I nodded and remembered the lake. 'Sirius come on!' I grabbed Hermione's hand running.

We reached the lake and I gasped at the sight of myself falling and hitting my head 'this is horrible' Hermione said taking it all in. 'Don't worry my dad will come and conjure the patronus' I whipped my body around to him 'Dad?' Harry nodded 'Yeah I saw him and his patronus he's coming' I gulped knowing that it was not possible. 'Harry no one's coming' Hermione laid  a hand on his shoulder making him wince. 'Don't worry he will' I bit my lip and moved next to him. 'HARRY!' Hermione screeched as he ran forward holding out his wand. 'expecto patronum!' Harry yelled an extremely bright stag conjuring from his wand. A few moments I joined him 'EXPECTO PATRONUM' The bear appeared the three butterflies still surrounding his head, the bear ran around playing with the stag as it scared off the dementors.

The two of staggered back when our patronus' withered out, 'Wait how are we going to get Sirius from the jail' Harry queered I smirked 'Go stand in the front bit of the castle I'll get him with Buckbeak' Harry seemed hesitant but nodded, 'okay just be quick' I nodded and ran back in the direction of where we left Buckbeak. 'Hey buddy I need to go up to the tower' I announced bowing and jumping on his back. I almost forgot about where we were flying to because of the thrill of flying I never thought I'd have again.

'Bombardo!' The gate exploded and Sirius grinned running and giving me a hug 'What are you doing?' I laughed 'getting you out now bow at Buckbeak and let's go!' He nodded still smiling 'WOO!' I yelled spreading my arms out I could hear Sirius laugh from behind me but clearly experiencing the same joy as myself. We landed and Harry ran over to us, Sirius wrapped his arms around the two of us pulling us both in to a group hug. 'I'll be forever grateful for this... to all three of you' I smiled up at him 'I want to go with you' I couldn't help but agree with Harry's words.

'One day, perhaps. For some time, my life will be too unpredictable and besides... you're meant to be here' I tried to carry on smiling but it was difficult considering the grim condition. 'but you're innocent' I pleaded he nodded, 'and you know it and for now that will do.' He turned to look at Harry, 'I expect you're tired of hearing this, but you look so like your father, except the eyes, you have' Harry interupted him 'my mothers eyes' Sirius looked back at me 'and you y/n have your mothers love for reading and James' love for trouble making' I chuckled as he took us both in. 'It's cruel that I spent so much time with James and Lily, and you so little but know this: The ones that love us never really leave us and you can always find them... in here' He pointed to our hearts.

I ran through the hall trying to reach Lupin's class in a haste, 'Professor' I huffed opening the door, 'miss Potter how can I be of help' I smirked and sat down in a spare chair 'I uh wanted to know the meaning of my patronus' Lupin made an 'ah' sound whilst smiling. 'I believe your patronus is extremely rare, having more than one animal, the bear will symbolise your independence and will also have something to do with your confidence and how you can take a lot of trauma the butterflies on the other hand will symbolise both your playful manner but also the the emotional stress you have survived and will continue to survive the fact you will always keep going no matter how bad you don't want to' I hummed but before I could properly reply Harry walked in. 'I will leave you to it, thank you sir'.

I walked into the great hall and watched as Harry got bombarded with questions about his parcel, my parcel was not as big and noticeable so Pansy handed it to me and we walked off to the Common room for me to open it. I carefully looked at the feather that was Buckbeak's and smiled knowing whatever it was Sirius had gotten it for me. 'Who do you think got it for you?' She asked I let a smirk play at my lips 'I'll explain later on the train it's a long one.' I opened the box to see a necklace that had a small black rock about the size of a bug. I let the small smile I had now take over my entire face. Black. To remind me of him when I looked at the black rock. 'I like it it's cute' Pansy admired helping me put it on. 'Come on we're going to be late'I insisted grabbing my luggage.

'Y/n Potter' Two very familiar voices chimed 'Boy's' I smiled the two of them squished me in a hug to which of course I was weary at first but then accepted. I took in the two similar but different scents, they both had a kind of campfire smell but George also had a peppermint tint to it where as Fred had a cinnamon tint to his smell it was extremely relaxing actually. I stepped back and smiled 'I assume you'll be staying with us for a little over summer?' George asked, I nodded 'probably especially for the quidditch world cup' They both carried on grinning 'I think we may have accidentally made someone jealous' Fred hinted to behind me. I looked around and my eyes laid on Draco who was glaring daggers at the twins. Neither of us tried to smile we just stared blankly before he moved into his cabin. 'Come on my legs hurt lets go sit' I lied following them to a compartment.

end of prisoner of azkaban