~chapter twenty three~

"Wake up Al. Alan."
Matt's voice rang out in their room. Alan who was still half asleep turned around, so he was facing away from his mate.
Matt sighed and this time shook Alan so he would finally wake up.
"Wake up. Aura send me to get you. She made breakfast."

After hearing what Matt said Alan shot up from his bed to look at his lover.
"What time is it?"
He asked almost frantically causing Matt to widen his eyes from his sudden action.

Matt blinked a few times before answering.
"Eight o'clock. Why?"
He asked confused.

"Eight?"
Alan almost yelled, confusing Matt even more.
"How is Aura already up? She never wakes up this early unless she has to."
Alan finally explained making Matt chuckle slightly.

"She's excited to meet everyone and wanted to wake up early to unpack."
Matt smiled to Alan who still had his bed head. To Matt he looked cute that way.

Matt leaned over so his hands were on both sides of the sitting boy and be placed his lips on Alan's into a gentle kiss. Matt felt Alan deepening the kiss a little, and sliding his arms around his waist pulling Matt onto his lap.
Matt cupped Alan's face with his hands as their lips moved in sync, with Alan controlling it like usual. After a moment Matt pulled away breaking the kiss.

"Breakfast is ready. We should go."
Matt said smiling still cupping Alan's face, that now held a small pout.

Alan hugged Matt's waist and buried his face into his chest.
"Five more minutes."
He mumbled, Matt's chest hushing his voice even more

Matt brushed his fingers through Alan's hair and smiled.
"Fine. Five more minutes."

Aura was just putting plates to the table when Alan and Matt came downstairs.
"What took you so long?"
Aura asked and turned around to continue what she was doing.
"I send Matt to get you ten minutes ago."
She continued directing the question to Alan.

"The real question is how are you already awake."
Alan grinned teasingly.

"You really thought I could sleep when I'm so excited about everything.
Cameron and Noah will arrive today, I might get to meet my roommate and-"
Aura paused for a minute realising she almost mentioned Mason.
"And breakfast is going to get cold so you better eat before then."
She successfully changed the topic while ignoring a look of disapproval that Matt was giving her. He had caught her, but she paid it no mind.

"Aren't you eating?"
Alan asked when Aura started to walk away from the kitchen towards the front door.

"No I already ate when you two were upstairs. I'm going to go unpack already."
Aura explained turning to face Alan, but still walking backward to the door.

When she finally got to the front door she turned around. She opened the door and attempted to walk outside. But she wasn't able to take more than one step forward, when she ran into something hard and fell backward landing on the floor with a loud noise.

When she lifted her gaze to see the cause for her nasty fall, she was met with a pair of concern filled gray eyes that Aura knew all too well.
She had ran into Mason, and more specifically his chest. A blush creeped on Aura's face when she thought that Mason's chest was that hard.
Her embarrassment filled state wasn't helping the fact that Mason's eyes always had the same tingling filled sensational effect on her.
And this time was not an exception.