[𝙳𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙳 𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙴]

Minji's POV

"But we're right together. We're music..." I said, tears swimming in my eyes, daring to fall. But I wouldn't let it, not yet.

"Cut that crap!" Seongjun raised his voice, starting to get impatient with me. He wanted me to accept, to let go. "We aren't even talking much anymore. I don't know what to say and I can't even will myself to be interested in everything you're saying!"

"That's not true," my voice croaked. "You perfectly like talking to me and I feel comfortable talking to you. Two melodies creating a harmony, remember? Come on, you can't do this. Why are you lying right now?"

"I'm not," He looked at me straight in the eyes, not even flinching when a bead of tears dropped to my cheek. "Maybe you're just too invested in this imaginary music that you didn't see that my feelings already changed towards you."

With that, as if on cue, angry and sad tears poured from my eyes and he turned around, never looking back, leaving me under the dark starry sky, exactly where we confessed our feelings to each other months ago.

~•~•~•~•~•~
Soooo.. I don't know what this is exactly. 😅 Here, Seongjun was more determined to keep Minji away from him to keep her safe. And Minji wasn't indecisive. She knows what she wants and she wanted to be with him. If you think back, I totally ruined her character because I made her a bit weak. Also, I don't want Seongjun to appear as a bad guy. This was supposed to be a messy breakup scene.