18

" 𝑴𝒂𝒅-𝒆𝒚𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒚 "

" 𝑴𝒂𝒅-𝒆𝒚𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒚 "

Myself and everyone else watched as the Horse's pulling a carriage landed, As if things couldn't get weirder a boat came up from under the lake. 'Holy shit' I muttered causing Draco to hum agreeing. We swiftly got ushered to the Great Hall. I was walking ahead when I felt a pull on my ponytail. 'Ow you-' I turned around and was met with my body pressed against Draco's. 'What was that for' I asked quietly. 'Just wanted to walk with you, now come on' I rolled my eyes but walked beside him. 'You could of just said my name' His smirk was wide as anything now. 'But that would be no fun would it' I just shoved up my middle finger and continued to walk.

'Now we're all settled in and sorted, I'd like to make an announcement. This castle will not only be your home this year but home to some very special guests as well. You see Hogwarts has been chosen...' Dumbledore was interrupted my Filch running up the aisle and whispering something. 'So Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event. The Tri-Wizard tournament. Now for those of you who do not know, the tri-wizard tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. From each school a single contestant is selected to compete. Now let me be clear, if chosen you stand alone. And trust me when I say these contests are not for the faint hearted, but more of that later. For now please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of magic and their headmistress Madam Maxime.' A large group of girls in all blue pranced in.

All the girls were beautiful I looked over at Draco who was obviously staring at one of them, I got a horrible feeling of jealously in the pit of my stomach but I shrugged it off, he wasn't my boyfriend he could look at anyone he wanted to. I looked over at Dumbledore who had a twinkle in his eyes as he looked at me. I drew my eyes away from him and focused on the door. And now our friends from the north, please greet the proud sons of Durmstrang and the high master Igor Karkaroff' I watched the group of boys walk I leaned forward to get a better look and heard 'Blimey it's him it's Viktor Krum' Ron wasn't wrong there he was walking into our Great Hall. One of the boys glanced at me and stared at me for a few seconds longer than usual which Draco and Blaise both noticed, Draco letting a low growl out where as Blaise just did a cheeky wink. 'Your attention please! I would like to say a few words. Eternal glory, that is what awaits the student who wins the tri-wizard tournament. But to do this that student must survive three tasks. Three extremely dangerous tasks.'

'Wicked' I heard Fred and George in unison from the Gryffindor table, of course they were interested, me on the hand not so much, I was hoping for a fairly normal year this year, as normal as it could be anyway. ' For this reason the ministry has seen fit to impose a new rule. To explain all this we have the head of the department of international magic cooperation Mister Bartimus Crouch-' The roof started raining heavily making me hold my hands over my head. It quickly stopped when a mystery man appeared in the door way. 'Mad-eye Moody' Pansy awed 'huh?' I retaliated. 'He was a catcher. Half the cells in Azkaban are full thanks to him. He's supposed to be mad as a hatter though these days' Blaise pitched in explaining. Him and Dumbledore greeted one another. Weird.

He took a swig of the drink in hand and pulled a sour, why on earth was he drinking it if it tasted bad? What the hell was in that flask. 'After much deliberation the ministry has concluded that for their own safety no student under the age of seventeen shall be allowed to put forth their name for the tri-wizard tournament. This decision is final' The hall erupted in complaints as Bartimus Crouch explained this. The voices I picked out were the twins 'RUBBISH' I laughed shaking my head. 'fancy eternal glory y/n/n' I shrugged 'not really just want a normal year you?'I replied to Blaise 'I wouldn't mind some glory'. Dumbledore pulled a cloth to reveal a goblet with blue flames. 'The goblet of fire. Anyone wishing to submit themselves for the tournament merely write their name upon a piece of parchment and throw it in the flame before this hour on Thursday night. Do not do so lightly, if chosen there's no turning back. As from this moment the tri-wizard tournament has begun.'

|||

'Pansy we're going to be late!' I shouted as the two of us sprinted through the castle still adjusting our ties and skirts. 'It's not my fault the alarm didn't go off!' She yelled back I just made an annoyed sound 'FUCK!' We were going to be late to Moody's class, don't get me wrong being 5 minutes late wouldn't hurt right? Well we were 20 minutes late we probably only missed the introduction but we had no idea how he would react. The two of us scrambled in quickly standing up straight 'why you late girls?' We both started explaining at the same time causing our words to get somewhat muddled. Moody clearly thought it was funny and just gestured we sat down to which we did quicker than lightning. 'Well that wasn't as rough as I thought it would be' Pansy whispered to which I agreed. 'which of you can tell me how many unforgivable curses there are?' Hermione answered but I was in shock we couldn't be learning this. Surely it wasn't allowed. 

'So, which curse shall we see first? WEASLEY!' Ron shivered, 'yes' he squeaked, 'Give us a curse' I shot Blaise a is he allowed to do this look to which he shrugged. 'well my dad tell me about one, the imperious curse' My frown deepened 'Ahhh yes, your father would know all about that. Gave the ministry quite a bit of grief a few years ago. Perhaps this will show you why' He said reaching in a pot and pulling out a spider. 'Imperio' He begun taking the spider round the classroom really scaring a lot of people, Draco laughed to which he had the spider on himself causing him to scream like a little girl. I sighed this class was trouble and I knew it. 'Scores of witches and wizards have claimed that they only do did you-know-whose bidding under the influence of the imperious curse. But here's the rub, how do we sort out the liars? Another.. another.. Come on come on. Longbottom is it? Up' I leaned forward ready to defend Neville. I was one of the few people who aware of his parents. 'There's um the cruciatus curse' He choked out. 

'Correct! come come' He beckoned Neville forward and started the curse, the spider was writhing underneath his wand letting out squeals I looked over at Neville who looked like he was about to burst into tears 'STOP IT STOP. Can you not see it's bothering him you idiot!' I screamed at the professor who snapped out of it and looked at Neville than to me. 'Perhaps Miss Potter you can give us the last curse?' I took a deep breath remembering how the curse worked clearly, 'the killing curse' Moody nodded 'advada kedavra!' The green light shined in the room and my hand darted holding Pansy. My mind showed a second of the memory of my parents dying. 'The killing curse only yourself miss Potter and your brother have survived it' I was seething with the professor the curses had clearly brought back memories for both Neville and I. 'dick' I mumbled before grabbing my bags swiftly leaving.

[A/N] Im sat in class right now lmao x