19

" 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 "

" 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 "

I was sat beside Hermione both of us ignoring the excitement everyone else was feeling as the gathered around the Goblet. 'This is so stupid' I groaned flicking over my page. 'I just don't get it' Hermione added. A loud cheer erupted as Cedric and his little friends entered the room. He watched me carefully, whilst he put his paper in the Goblet he didn't lose eye contact with me. I just rolled my eyes and continued to read, he was clearly hurt by the lack of attention I had given him but I didn't care. 'y/n' Cedric tried but I just ignored him 'how noble of you' He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear making me quite clearly blush. 'I'll talk with you later' He said running off to catch up with his friends.

'You and Cedric?' Hermione asked with a little chuckle, I gagged showing my distaste 'No not in the slightest' Hermione nudged my arm 'What about a certain Slytherin friend you have' Her eyes darted forward for a second to someone on the opposite bench. I looked over to see Malfoy staring right at me. He didn't look away we just continued to stare, I bit my lip making a smirk play at his lips. I started to smile but I shook my head. I opened my mouth to deny any feelings to Hermione but I happened to be interrupted by a certain pair of twins yelling.

'Thank you, thank you lads we've done it' I took a quick look at the age line knowing this was going to fail. 'It's not going to work' Hermione sang from next to me. The two boys appeared by our side, 'oh yeah, why's that Granger?' Fred asked 'You see this? This is an age line, Dumbledore drew it himself' She explained pointing out the circle, 'So?' Fred questioned again. Hermione closed her book to explain. 'So a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by something pathetically dimwitted such as an age potion' Fred and George just smirked. 'But that's why its so brilliant' Fred started 'Because its so pathetically dimwitted' George finished off the sentence. They both moved away and Fred sent me a wink I just smiled at him shaking my head at his idiocy. 

'Bottoms up' I closed my book and watched intently genuinely curious, They cheered each time they succeeded until the blue flame threw them back.I ran pushing past others to get to the front, the two had grown grey beards and had grey hair. They were old. I laughed along with everyone else as they rolled around on the floor in a fight. Everyone's attention but my own was drawn away when Viktor Krum entered to put his name in. I stepped towards the twins 'Suppose you want some help sorting that little problem out' They both grinned at me 'can you?' I nodded 'I can make a potion to get you back to normal if you would like' I helped the boys up. 'Suppose y/n/n do you still find me attractive like this?' Fred asked in a joking tone 'Fredrick I didn't find you attractive young yet alone old' I felt a small punch in my arm 'shut it Potter you love me'.

|||

'Are you really going to bed! We find out who's chosen tonight' I shrugged 'Pansy I'm not fussed but you can just let me know in the morning who it is' Pansy laughed in shock 'You're strange besides Malfoy will miss you' She said trying to get me to cave in and come along. 'We both know he will be just fine, I need some sleep I've got potions first thing' I shivered at the thought of being late to Snape's class, I may be a Slytherin but I was also a Potter which meant for some reason Snape was entitled to hating me. 'I'll see you tomorrow morning though, wake me up you know I like to sleep in' We had a shared laughter before she left muttering about my oddness of not caring.

'wake up' Pansy shook my body, I darted up and started throwing my clothes on 'when were you going to tell me?' She asked sounding angry, I pulled a sour face 'Tell you what?' I slipped on my skirt, 'about the Tournament' I remembered it was the choosing last night, 'oh of course, who did get in by the way' Pansy looked shocked at my question but I ignored her face taking my jumper and putting it on. 'Well Viktor Krum, fleur delacour, Cedric Diggory' She paused 'Your brother' I froze in my place, how the hell did he do that? 'and you' My mind was racing, I hadn't put my name in. 'What do you mean and me? That's not possible?' Pansy shrugged her expression no longer angry but confused. 'Another piece of paper came out and it said Harry Potter and y/n Potter' Things started to click in my brain. Harry.

I stormed into the great hall, Pansy on my heels, Harry got up to talk to me but I grabbed him by the jumper and pinned him to the wall, I didn't care that everyone in the hall was watching. 'What? Didn't want to do it on your own so you dragged your sister down with you?' Harry looked dumbfounded I tried to lurch forward again to hurt him but I felt a hand around my waist 'y/n' Fred's tone was cautious. 'You finally realised I was okay and wanted a normal year so you ruined it? Or was it because I was okay with Malfoy again?' I moved forward but George also helped Fred in stopping me. 'It wasn't me' Harry pleaded. I let out a laugh I had tears streaming down my face, Draco suddenly appeared by George 'Perhaps y/n we should go back to the common room' He was trying to reason with me. I gulped but nodding knowing I couldn't do anything else. The twins loosened their grip and I leaned into Harry's face inches away from him 'I hope you know I hate you' I spat at him my anger clear.

Draco and I were walking back to the common room in silence, it was clear I would be skipping today. 'y/n' Draco tried but I held up my hand 'don't. I just- don't' He didn't speak again for the rest of the walk it was clear he understood what I had implied, 'pureblood' I said almost sadly as the painting swung open. 'y/n this is ridiculous you could die' I threw up my hands 'thanks for that Malfoy really helps me out!' He stepped back but quickly regained himself, 'They can't do this, if Potter put your name in they can't make you' I nodded 'you're right they can't'

Draco hadn't realised it but he had helped, I didn't say another word to him before I was running off to Dumbledore's office. I probably should of knocked but I didn't I just stormed in, to my luck the people there were Dumbledore himself Bartimus Crouch and Professor Moody. 'Look I'm not competing, I didn't put my name in so I don't have too, if my brother wishes to he can but I will not compete I refuse to.' I finalised, Mr Crouch seemed to grimace at my words. 'unfortunately Miss Potter you have to' I shook my head. 'No I won't' I looked at Dumbledore for help but he seemed to agree with the man. 'This is ridiculous! Surely you can just call it a mistake or something there has to be-' Dumbledore stopped me 'You have no choice Miss potter' It was official. I was going to die 

[A/N] Well thats fun