Possibilities

Nate dropped his pencil, and just stood there, frozen in place, like an idiot.

Erik smirked, leaning over and picking it up in one swift movement.

"I believe you dropped this."

Nate looked at the pencil ad if he'd never seen if before, then back up at Erik.

"You know it isn't polite to stare." Erik mused, a grin tugging at the corners of his lips.

Nate's eyes flared. "You should know! That's all you've been doing all week!"

"But I never claimed to be polite."

"Neither did I."

"Isn't it part of your job?" Erik asked, raising an eyebrow assuredly.

Nate glanced around anxiously, as if worried someone might see him speaking to Erik.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Nate asked, dismissing Erik's last question. "Let me guess. Have you come to ruin what's left of my life and get me fired?"

Erik chuckled. "Not quite. You left me with no choice. I wouldn't be here if you hadn't made a point to avoid me all week."

Opening the menu on the table, Erik flipped through it nonchalantly.

Nate snatched it away from him.

"Get out. We both know you're not here to eat."

The crooked smile on Erik's lips widened in response.

"Actually, I didn't have dinner yet. What would you recommend?"

Nate could feel his Boss's eyes on him, undoubtedly alerted when Nate had snatched the menu away from Erik.

Nate let out a frustrated sigh, knowing he really had no choice at this point.

"The Volcano Chili ." He mumbled, wondering if Erik would fall for his little trap. That was the hottest thing on the menu. Erik would probably only be able to manage a bite or two at most.

"Very well." Erik agreed, studying Nate's face for a moment. "With a cherry coke."

"How did you find me here?" Nate asked, wondering if Erik had been stalking him this whole time.

"Guess." Erik said, leaning back in his seat and staring up at Nate, as if preparing himself for a show.

"Did you follow me?"

"No."

"Amber, then?"

"Wrong."

Pausing for a moment, Nate said, "Did you go through my bags and find my uniform?"

Erik laughed. "I'm glad you think me so thorough. No, though."

"Not thorough." Nate corrected, his voice harsh. "Creepy."

Erik tilted his head to the side. "But you like creepy, don't you Nate?"

"No!" Nate glared, crossing his arms.

Erik chuckled. "You know, I'd like a hot fudge Sunday with my order too."

Nate's eyes narrowed in suspicion.

"You know", Erik said, leaning forward, "You should really get to filling my order. I'm getting quite hungry."

Nate huffed, leaving Erik with a parting glare as he stormed off into the kitchen.

Of course, this was what Erik wanted. He wanted for Nate to have to serve him, to comply with his requests regardless of his own wishes. That twisted bastard. He was smarter than Nate gave him credit for.....