An Eye for an Eye

So, it was official. Nate hated hospitals. He really did. After Erik had been moved out of the ICU, they'd forced him to stay a few extra days, putting him on suicide watch till they were sure he was stable enough to leave. In total, it had taken a little over a week for Erik to recover. Sean had insisted that Erik to stay over at his apartment few more days, though, till he was back to his full strength before he moved out.

"I'm going out to get some food." Sean called over his shoulder, heading for the door. "If I come back and the two of you are fucking, I swear, I'll send you both back to that god damn hospital."

Nate rolled his eyes, having heard the same thing from Sean so many times before. Really, though, he was half tempted to put Sean's threat to the test, and not because he'd developed a peculiar fondness for hospitals. Technically, he and Erik had only had sex that one time back in the old apartment, and ever since then they hadn't really had a moment alone. Now, though, they would have the whole house to themselves, for a good half hour if they were lucky. Yeah, Nate wished it was a hell of a lot longer, but hey, he'd take what he could get till he and Erik finally moved into the new apartment.

Pushing himself up off the couch, Nate tried to look casual as he made his way over to Erik, who'd been trying to put a dent in the huge amount of homework he'd managed to accumulate during his stay in the hospital. Sliding his hands on to Erik's shoulders, he slowly began to massage the tense area, his fingers alternating between a series of carefully placed strokes and squeezes.

"I think it's time for you to take a break." Nate said, the suggestion of what he really meant obvious in hit tone as he glanced over Erik's shoulder at the half-complete calculus worksheet on the table.

Erik looked up, an amused smirk tugging at the corners of his lips as he tilted his head back towards Nate, obviously catching his drift.

"Oh, is it?"

Nate could feel his mind switch to a one track mode, his body tensing in anticipation as he stepped to the side to allow Erik to push his seat out.

"Yes. Yup. Definitely."

Gah. He sounded like a total idiot, but whatever. He hadn't had sex with his boyfriend for over two weeks, and they were finally alone. He was horny as hell, and all his pent up sexual frustration was making the whole tact thing a hell of a lot harder than it should have been.

Spreading his legs, Erik made room for Nate on the chair, reaching out and pulling Nate down to him. Sliding his legs over Erik's, Nate straddled Erik on the chair, wrapping his hands around Erik's neck to keep himself from falling back.

Crist, he smelled good, like a mixture of spring rain and peppermint.

Resting his eyes on Nate's for a moment, Erik leaned forward, pressing his lips to Nate's own in a longing kiss. He'd forgotten how soft, and warm, Erik's lips were. God, how he'd missed this.

The waiting had killed Erik too, all this time they'd been around each other, physically in the same proximity but unable to have this kind of physical intimacy. He could fill it in the way Erik kissed him as he opened his mouth to Erik, his tongue sliding inside as he deepened the kiss. It was in his touch, too, the way Erik placed his hands on Nate's knees, sliding his hands up his thighs as his restraint began to wane.

Nate could feel himself growing hot as Erik's hands came to a stop where his thighs met his hips, his thumbs drawing teasing strokes along the inside of Nate's thighs as Nate let out something between a moan and a groan, rocking his hips forward slightly.

Erik was teasing him, and he knew it. His hands were so close, but not quite there.

Nate bit down on his lip, trying to keep what was left of his self control as he fisted his hands in Erik's hair in frustration.