Chapter1

U/SARKI, KADUNA
Zarah...
I was sleeping soundly in my cozy bed, when my alarm rudely jolted me awake. With a groan, I rolled over and hit the snooze button, savoring the last few moments of sleep before the real world came crashing in. Just as I started to drift off again, a vision of my crush, Abdullah, floated into my mind. I have been crushing on him for years, but we have never actually meet . All I knew of him were the photos his cousins posted on Instagram - he didn't even have an account of his own.

I was obsessed with Abdullah Muhammed bello. Every day, I thought about him and wished that we could meet. I knew so much about him, more than most people would consider normal. I knew that his father is a wealthy businessman with four wives, and that Abdullah and his sister, Rukkayya, lived with their mother, who's half Bahraini and half Nigerian. I also knew that they had grown up speaking Arabic instead of Hausa, which meant their Hausa is not very good.

One day, I came across a photo of Abdullah on his sister's Instagram account. The caption read "Best brother," and it was clear that he had many admirers. But, for me, it was more than just a simple crush. I felt a deep connection to him, and I longed to meet him in person. I knew all about his family and his background, and even where he was currently studying. His stepsister, Hanan, had promised us that she'll tag him along in a live chat whenever he comes for holiday.

Suddenly, I heard my mother calling my name. "Fatima! Fatima!"

"Ugh, I completely forgot it's Monday and I have to go to school," I thought to myself as my mother's voice broke through my thoughts. "Fatima! Fatima!" she called she called a again.

Knowing I had no choice but to respond, I grudgingly got up from my bed and headed to the kitchen. "I'm coming!" I called out. As I entered the kitchen, my mother shot me a stern look. "You better get those dishes washed before you go to school," she said.

Okay now enough with the sappy shit let me introduce myself

My name is Fatima Tukur. I live with my parents in Kaduna. We're a middle-class family. My father, Ibrahim Tukur, passed away three years ago, and my mother's name is Maryam. I have two brothers and one sister - Ya Haffix is the oldest, followed by my sister Ramla, and then my little brother, Aliyu.

I'm a student at Kaduna State University, studying medicine as an evening student. I'm 20 years old and I'm in my second year of the program.

After I was done with my chores, my sister, Ramla, went to her job at the makeup studio. She's an amazing makeup artist and her wedding is coming up in four months, insha Allah.

Ya Haffix works as a banker at Zenith Bank, and Aliyu is in school.

After I finished everything, I ate my food at around one o'clock. After I prayed Zuhr, I put on my ironed hijab and grabbed my backpack. I told my mother I was leaving, and she gave me some money for transport. I find keke napep and claim it took me direct to school..

I sat down on my usual seat, in the front. Suddenly, someone tapped my back. I knew who it was without even turning around - it's my best friend Amatullahi.

"Ama, where's my book?" I asked her. "I wanted to read yesterday, but I couldn't find it in my bag."

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" Amatullahi said sheepishly. "I totally forgot to give it back to you. Here you go." She unzipped her bag and handed me the book.

"What's up?" Amma asked me

"Oh, nothing much," i  shrug. "I was just observing the birds, the clouds, and the flies."

"God, what's with you today?" She questions me. "You seem a bit off."

"No, nothing's wrong," I insisted. "Just having one of those days."

"Well, I hope it gets better," she said , hoping to cheer me up.

"Oh, Zarah Faruoq  yana ta mani magana," Amatullahi said. "He wants your number, but I told him I would ask you first."

"Did he bribe you?" I asked, my eyes narrowing suspiciously. "Faruoq is your cousin. He's always been so pushy."

"Well..." Amatullahi hesitated, looking a bit guilty. "He said he'd take me shopping if you accepted him. And, honestly, I would love it if you give him a chance.

Fine give him the number but whenever I meet Abdul I'll definitely leave him don't say I break your cousin heart.

"Well, I guess I'll give him your number," Amatullahi said. "But I swear, if you ever meet Abdullah, you'll not forget about my cousin all.

"Haha, I laughed. "I hope I meet him soon."

"I'll pray for you, too."

We sat in silence for a few moments, each immersed in our phones. Suddenly,After a while, I saw that Hanan story that she'll be going on a live with Abdullah tomorrow I had to watch. I just couldn't help but grin. I had so many questions I wanted to ask him.

"Will you put your phone away?" Amatullahi suddenly said. "I think Mrs. Adama's coming in, and you know how she is about phones in class."

I quickly put my phone away, knowing full well that Mrs. Adama would confiscate it if she saw it.

Class went by quickly, and by 6:00 pm, I was on my way home.after I reached back I prayed eat and then sleep.

How was the first chapter!!!?
We've met zarah are you guys ready to meet Abdullah?
I hope you guys enjoy it I promise you won't regret reading it...

Vote comments and share please
And also follow ❤️