Chapter3

Zarah...
"Today's lectures were so difficult, wallah,". "Mallam Yusuf is a wicked man. He gave us a test without even telling us. But Alhamdulillah I didn't submit an empty sheet, like some people did."
His course is the hardest one,". "Biostatistics isn't easy at all.

How did you do on the test, my friend Farida questioned .

"It wasn't easy at all Ama sighed. "
I won't just say anything but yeah Alhamdulillah I mumbled closing my eyes...

Zarah,Farouq told me that he's been calling you and you're not picking up.atleast please pick his call wallah he kind of disturb me Ama exclaim

"I don't know it was him calling," I said. "And besides, you know I don't like picking up calls from unknown numbers."

"Let's go home," I said, starting to head for the door.

"Zarah ," Farida said, grabbing my hand. "You have to come with us, you know."

"What?" I said, trying to pull my hand away. "I have to go home. I have something important to do."

Not giving me a chance to talk again she dragged my hand where we spot a black Nissan in the parking lot. I couldn't see who was inside because the windows were tinted. I looked at Ama and she was smiling with a strange expression on her face. I was starting to suspect she had something planned.

"Wallah," I said under my breath. "If she brings Farooq here, I swear I won't let her get away with it."

"We'll drop you guys off," she stated , looking directly at me.

"No, thank you," I said firmly.

"Please, Zarah," she said. "I promise we won't cause any trouble. Please."zarah'n Abdul.

She definitely knows my weak point.Let's go then, her and Farida immediately enter the back seat I don't have any choice than to sit in the passenger seat. I slid open the door and got into the passenger seat. My eyes widened when I saw Farooq at the driver's seat. I turned to glare at Ama. She'd definitely planned this. I gestured to her that I'd deal with her later. our eyes met with hers through the rear mirror..I gave her the look that you are so dead when I catch you...and she just wink at me gesturing sorry.

Bah gaisuwa faruoq mumbled looking at me
Toh my father."

Ina yini I greeted him
Yesterday I called you...you didn't pick my call why?..

"I slept by that time
"You sleep early I call you around 8:30 fah..

"Yeah I slept by that time..
Hmmm toh please today don't sleep early I will call you and please pick up the call where is your phone...?

"Inside my bag
Let me see it...

No I don't have charge
Oh I got it....

"With that no one says a word the car ride was silent they first drop me then they drove back because both leave in u/rimi marafa..I mean Ama and Farida stay in marafa then farouq lives in malali..

"Thank you I mumbled closing the car door.. I get in starting removing my shoes from the entrance..aunty ramla and chuchu were eating..."god knows so I made my way to towards them..

"What are you guys eating..?your enemy zogale chuchu said
Nah aci lafiya I'm tired wallah where is Ammi?..
she's in her room

Aunty ramla don't you see me?

"Toh mai zan maki even if I see you just go and bring out my lipstick that you carried I check my box and it wasn't there kafin naci ubanki.