Chapter4

One month later
Abdullah...
"It's been a month since I returned to school, and I'm lying in bed with my phone in hand. I just called Asma, and my friend - or rather, my cousin - has gone out. I don't feel like going anywhere today. As I promised, I downloaded the Instagram app yesterday to create an account, but I haven't had a chance to post anything yet. Since I'm less busy today, I've decided to finally post something."

~~~~~

Liked by @sufyanA and 1,061 others
@AbdullahM
Don't talk just act.dont say just show,don't promise just prove📌
~~~~~~~~~~~

@zarah'u tukur man crush ❤️I'm the first person to comment you promise and you prove."

@diqsa finally bro
@AbdullahM @diqsa bro

@fatima05 welcome I just can't believe you open an insta account your caption is true you just prove it

@sufyanA don't say just show ..show wetin 🙄and where is my picture credit

@AbdulM
@sufyanA  I guess you needed another punch 🤛

@RukkyM ummi boy on insta
@AbdulM @RukkyM please 😬

@Asma'u mine mine and mine only ❤️
@AbdullahM @Asma'u ❤️
View all' 86 comments
^^^^^^^^^^
"God I'm tired of reading comments I just replied those that I can reply and skip some...well I'm going back to Nigeria in the next three days Insha Allah to attend a friend wedding in kaduna..

"To be sincere I really don't wanna go but kamal is a very good friend of mine,so I have to spend maybe three to four days in Nigeria am soon gonna finished this school and rest...

Yoo bro what's up says my cousin sufyan
Are you guys back? I mumbled standing upright from the bed."

No we are lost.. am thinking I will follow you back to Nigeria  he laid on the bed.

What are you going do there? I asked looking at him

What kind of stupid question is this Abdul am returning back home what else.?"

Mtsw I hiss don't start if not I swear am gonna punch you right now stupid boy I glared at him

"Don't mind us, we've been like this since childhood. Sufyan is my mom's sister's son, and we've been incredibly close since we were young. We argue a lot, but we can never stay mad at each other for long. Sufyan knows me better than anyone else. We stand by each other through everything, no matter what. Even though he can be a pain in the neck sometimes, we've been through a lot together."

Bismillah come punch me he said standing up from the bed
'Ana la' uqatil mae' al atfal (I don't fight with kids) I exclaim massaging by beard

"Man hu altifl huna (who's the kid here?)he muttered stepping towards me he hate the fact that I call him kid it always annoyed him but I always like irritating him.

Alshakhs aldhy yatahadath (the one who's talking)

He punch my shoulder ana last fi mizaj alqital
(Am just not in the mood of fighting)but ant lakamni (you punch me)you will pay for that later I swear

"Mahma kan fi aintizarik (whatever I'm waiting for you)he mumbled

Will you tell me the hell that would take you back home or not?... I said
Did I asked you what the fuck that would take you back he questioned looking at me..

Am going for a wedding in kaduna and wallah you heard me swear right if you going because of seeing that useless girl  you won't.

"I want to see her you won't understand Abdul I do love maryam a lot.""I just can't bear to live without her," he said, sounding dejected. "She's all I think about. There's no one else like her. I can't even imagine myself with anyone else. It's like she's taken over my heart and mind. I don't know what to do."

I sighed. "You've got to learn to move on," I said. "There are plenty of other girls out there. You deserve someone who won't toy with your feelings."
sometimes I just feel like killing her for playing with your heart seriously ana ukrihuha (I hate her)

"You love me that much, huh?" he joked.

"I'm not a gay!" I said, laughing. "I hate you! You should stop calling her and wait for her to call you. Maybe if you do that, you'll realize that there are more important things in your life than some girl who is playing games with you."and yeah I will help you find new girl

"Well, while we're at it, why don't I find another girlfriend for you too?" he said. "You should have two, right?"

"No way!" I said, laughing. "I'll tell Asma it was your idea.

"But to be honest, Abdul," he said. "Do you want two girls or just one?"

I shrugged. "I don't know," I said. "I just don't know what the future holds for me. For now, I'm not going to make any promises. After all, I'm a man, right? I can't say I don't look at girls."

"You really love Asma, huh?" he said, grinning.

"Of course I do," I said.but that doesn't mean she can turn me the way she wanted just like your girl."

"You are right! it's time for me to move on...
That's my boy

he claim on top of me repeat what you just said...
I said nothing idiot please let go of my body...

I'm hungry please order something for us to eat
Wallah abdul I pity Asma'u she have to cook 5pot of food because of this stomach of yours

Who else doesn't like food please just order
What should I order then...
burger with milkshake please."

He ordered we ate then we pray and slept off...

Vote
Comments and share

Ummeetarh05🌹