21

" 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 "

" 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 "

'Where are we going?' His voice was raspy from me waking him up from his slumber, 'I thought we could go for a little wander, I had no one better to pick, perhaps you want to sneak off to the astronomy tower?' I had a obviously questioning tone, he nodded 'I'd like that' We were almost there when we heard Filch walking down the hall way. 'shit' I muttered, Draco grabbed my waist and pulled me into him, His back was against the wall and our breath had almost become one, I was staring into his eyes some what admiring them as I tried to distract myself on Filch who was closing in. All we could hope is that he didn't bump into us. 

Filch had gone past about two minutes ago but neither Draco nor myself had decided to move we just stood staring into each others eyes, I left it another minute before clearing my throat. 'Do you want to get going?' He nodded and we scurried off not speaking of what had just happened. 'wow' I marvelled slipping the cloak onto the floor I was stood with my hands on the railing admiring the view of the black lake 'Beautiful isn't it' I asked about the view, Draco hadn't even admired the view yet he was just watching me 'that it is' Draco moved closer to me and started to look out. 'I know it's stupid but you make me all soft and I hate it, I think it's because I've never had anyone but you stand up to me but it made me all soft' I nudged him jokingly. 

'you love being soft really though' He shook his head his signature smirk on his face, 'No especially not in front of people' I giggled 'you should let your soft side come out more' He stepped closer to me, 'only for you' I felt my cheeks tint a deep shade of red. I leaned into Draco's chest and we stood their embracing. 'Thank you for this, it almost took my mind off the first task' Draco stroked my hair in a calming manner. 'I'll be right there if something messes up okay' I hummed and felt his lips touch my forehead. Draco Malfoy really was the best friend everyone needed.

I strolled into the great hall, still a little nervous for tomorrow, I plopped down next to Blaise, 'you feeling okay accent?' I chuckled at the nickname and hummed, 'no not really I still don't know what the first tas-' as if on time Harry was whispering my name. 'y/n! y/n!' I whipped my head around 'what dickhead?' My voice was cold as ice, I was still angry at him so he was really making it worse for himself. 'Please can we talk?' I frowned but got up following him a little way from the others. I could feel my friends staring daggers at Harry. 'The first task is dragon's okay' I stood gaping in shock 'They've got one for each of us, welsh green, Swedish short snout, Chinese fireball, Ukrainian Iron-belly and the Hungarian Horntail.'

I shuddered at the last two, the mere thought they would put children against such dangerous creatures, misunderstood, but still dangerous. 'You're joking?' I scoffed and he shook his head, 'No not at all I just didn't know if you had figured it out yet' I nodded and started walking away. I felt his hand reach for mine, I quickly took it away 'No. You're still a dick' He grimaced 'it wasn't me' I laughed and walked back to the table. 'What did Potter want?' Draco spat clearly bitter. 'The first task he told me what it is' The small group around us started whispering. 'what is it?' I leaned forward and four of them ; Knott, Zabini, Parkinson and Malfoy. 'Dragons' The all kicked back in complaints Malfoy the worst. 'How the fuck do I fight a dragon, doesn't matter I'll see you guys later' I got up and walked away.

I was skipping down the hall when I thought back to how Cedric helped me with Rita, did he know about the dragon's? It was worth telling him just in case. I was pushing through people, most people were wearing badges but luckily they weren't about me, rather my dimwit brother. No one dared to say a word to me considering they thought I would hurt them which I might but it always stung to know people were scared but at the same time didn't I guess. 'Cedric!' I yelled across the grass 'coming to me now eh Potter' I rolled my eyes 'We need to talk. Now' He noted my serious tone and nodded, following me, 'nice girlfriend Diggory!' One of his mates shouted at us as we walked away. 'I'm sorry about them, and the badges' I chuckled, 'the badges are fine my brother not me remember and It's fine because we know the truth'.

He winked laughing and I rolled my eyes, 'Right in all seriousness, the first task is dragon's all the others know so I thought you should know so it wasn't unfair' Cedric hummed looking almost disappointed by what I had said, I wasn't quite sure what he was expecting. 'Oh well thank you accent girl' I cringed at the nickname Draco usually addressed me by 'its uh y/n' I said awkwardly scurrying off 'Well y/n!' I turned back around to see Cedric standing still as anything despite just shouting my name. 'Thank you' I nodded and walked over to the few Slytherin's by a tree, Draco happening to be up the bloody thing. 'what the fuck are you doing up there' I asked in a steady tone. 'not sure' He held out his hand 'join me though because these scum won't' He gestured to his somehow friends. 

I took his hand and he pulled me up the tree, it took a couple times and an annoyed Draco but a laughing me. I finally did it and was so close to Draco I may as well be him, 'I uh' I coughed positioning my self a little further up the tree, 'help me tonight please, the first task is tomorrow'  Draco hummed seemingly thinking about it like he was actually considering saying no 'maybe' I kicked his thigh, 'hey watch it!' I growled 'what' Draco raised a brow 'I said watch it, you kicked me' I scoffed 'Someone upset you?' He rolled his eyes at me 'No but you kicked me idiot' I jumped down a branch 'oh fuck off' I jumped down admittedly hurting my legs but wouldn't mention it. 'Why so tense Potter?' At first I thought it was directed to me and I was livid but it was not.

'My father and I have a bet you see. I don't think you're gonna last ten minutes in this tournament. He disagrees. He thinks you won't last five, you're sister on the other hand, all bets on her really' Deep down I would probably be happy that Draco and his father were betting on me but his and my brothers little feud was now just pitiable. ' I don't give a damn what you or your father thinks Malfoy. He's vile and cruel, and you're just pathetic.' I wasn't watching Draco instead I was about to stride towards my brother and have some words but a big mass of laughter stopped me. A white ferret was scrambling around, Moody  was playing with him by swinging him around with his wand. I pushed the teacher back and scooped up Draco 'you sick bastard.'

'Something to say Miss Potter?' Professor Moody sneered in a child like matter, 'Actually yes, you are a ridiculous excuse for a teacher here' Moody looked taken back, just like most people when I fired back. 'Well maybe he shouldn't try curse someone with there back turned' Even right now still a tiny bit angry with Draco I wouldn't wish this. 'Is that a-a student?' Miss McGonagall asked eyeing between Moody and I's stance. 'yes and he did it' I said accusingly towards the other Professor. She flicked her wand and he was back to normal just a little startled. 'My father will hear about this!' Moody tried to run after him but I stepped out in front. 'That's enough for today I think don't you' I sneered causing him to stumble back to McGonagall. 'come on' I whispered pushing him to the hallway. 'I'll probably just see you tomorrow now go back to the dorm' I insisted, I turned away and started walking to the library ignoring Malfoy's call's behind me. 'Y/N PLEASE, ACCENT GIRL?'.