Backseat Remedy

TIANA

His hot breath fanned my ear and I nearly died the moment the straps of my dress fell away. It revealed a part of myself that left me vulnerable to his hungry gaze. I pride myself on decency, to always be appropriate but the way he clenched his jaw and ran his large hands on my thighs made me go. . .

To hell with decency.

Reaching out, the need to touch him no longer bearable, I traced the outline of his torso through the fabric of his shirt. But even that wasn't enough as my hands moved underneath the fabric to trace the muscles there. He shifted slightly away triggering a fear in me that I had done something wrong. However, the fear diminished when he removed the fabric- granting my eyes the chance to feast on seeing more of his skin.

He moved forward peppering light kisses all over my neck and torso only to latch onto my nipple tugging gently on the hard nub. I cried out at the movement of his teeth and tongue as his hands kept me close hindering any chance to reduce the contact to damn near impossible.

Reducing the contact was the last thing I wanted.

His lips found mine again, whereas his hands acquainted themselves with my ass which found itself being massaged and squeezed. And I never knew any other feeling of bliss in the dark shadows cast by the rain that pattered on the frame of the car as my body succumbed to the heat of his attention.

Focused on the movement of his tongue, I gasped into the warm cavern of his mouth when his finger traced the outline of my underwear. His caresses were light eliciting pleasurable tremors throughout my body anticipating the inevitable contact of his hand on my centre. And I could tell he was only prolonging the torture with the way he pushed the fabric out of the way, only to massage my folds with just the tips of his digits. His fingers moved around making me grow wet with each passing second.

"Please," I whined lightly tightening my hold on him, moving my hips forward to increase the contact only to have him push me back down making me, a grown woman at that- pout like a spoiled child whose been told they couldn't skip dinner and have dessert.

"Be patient," he chuckled lightly moving away to stare me down. He smiled coyly causing a burn in my cheeks at the sudden realization that indeed I was partly naked underneath him. I bit my lip, looking off to the side at the shyness I felt as he proceeded to remove the garment covering my lower half. He kissed the side of my neck tenderly only to leave open mouthed kisses on my collarbone leaving his mark on me.

With my dress scrunched up settling on my mid-riff, he leaned back giving me a second to breathe, a second to grasp the fact that this space in time was our reality. I took him in once again and drank up the sight of him; expansive chest with hair littered all over it in a synchronized pattern my hands were dying to trace, I continued the journey across his frame to his bare, brawny arms that were currently undoing his belt buckle.

Hearing the slow descent of the zip. . .

I held my breath.

Legs on either side of this line we're about to cross that'll set us onto a path most fear to tread upon. He watched me, yearning I'm sure to see my reaction once he freed himself from his pants and I swallowed past the lump in my throat.

"W-We can stop . . . if you want," he whispered softly placing his hands on my thighs to massage the flesh halting any possibility of objection to bloom in my mind.

Even though his mouth proposed the notion to leave this where it was to stand rooted on the edge of the cliff instead of jumping . . . just wasn't right.

I pushed myself up keeping a firm gaze on him and took the chance to wrap my arms around him, kissing his chin lightly only to have him tighten his hold on my thighs.