Part eight

Lance, Hunk and Keith were all piled into the Blue lion. After their last encounter with one of haggars ro-beasts, the ship needed some repairs. Unfortunately they lacked the supplies necessary for all of them.

Coran had told them about a small market planet nearby them where they'd be able to find the parts.

The market was in an underwater city surrounded by a bubble- like barrier. It allowed all ships in and out but since they needed to be quick they decided to take the blue lion seen as it travelled the fastest underwater.
Hunk had been sent to make sure they had all the right repair parts as he and Coran were their resident engineers while Keith has been sent to make sure they didn't get into trouble, although lance thought that couldn't be all there was to it given his 'behavioral problems' at the garrison.

Lance had been flying for the past 20 minutes and was starting to feel a little bored.
Behind him, Hunk was sat on the floor going over the small list of parts they needed, although it looked more like he was just staring into empty space. While Keith sat curled up against the end corner of the control panel. He looked like he was drifting off.

Lance smiled to himself. Keith really does remind of a cat sometimes.

He felt Blue purr at the thought, lance chuckled causing Keith to look up at him, a sleepy but suspicious look on his face.

"What's so funny?" Keith asked raising an eyebrow. Hunk looked up, his mediator instincts kicking in as he glanced wearily between us.

"Mm nothing important. Blue just thought something weird." She purrs knowingly, as Lance turned back to the controls.

The three of them landed at the outskirts of the market. They wore their everyday clothes so they wouldn't gain any unwanted attention.

They had no trouble locating the majority of the parts, until they were only left with a couple.

"These last two should be together really. Let's try that place."
Lance couldn't see where Hunk was pointing so he just tried to stick as close to the other to as possible.

It didn't exactly go as planned.

At some point in the crowd, Lance had been knocked over into some sort of lamp. When he looked up again he couldn't see either of his friends.

He saw a brief flash of white and red and pushed after it only to find it was just a random red alien in white ripped clothing, kinda like ripped jeans on earth.

Stumbling through the crowd was starting to slowly make Lance panic. With his friends, he felt grounded. But now he just felt claustrophobic.

He needed to get out.
Now.

After buying the final parts, Hunk suggested they go get something to eat to celebrate.
Keith eagerly agreed.

Sure he liked Hunks cooking but food goo can only get you so far.

Hunk had quickly picked out a place, Keith suspected he'd been planning this all along, and turned to ask their opinions when his face dropped.

"What?" Keith asked in confusion. Is something wrong? Fuck are the galra here?

"...Where's lance?"

Keith looked around in surprise. Hadn't he just been here. Okay, this is worse than a galra attack.
How long had he been gone?

The two of them began to search around, making sure to stay close the whole time. It had been nearly ten minutes now. Hunk was panicking to say the least.