intro

______________________________

A/N

Thank you for deciding that this book was worth your time!

This book has been up on my other account which is deleted, and it had 1 million reads on there. I don't think this book is capable of reaching that amount of reads again, and it's not about that, actually.

This book was written when I was 13 years old. So, you can already guess that it's going to be filled with cringe-worthy scenes. Scenes that I'm not the proudest of.

But it is what it is, so enjoy it!

ALSO, this book comes from my imagination, which means that it's fiction. Nothing in this book is true. I'm writing this for entertainment. I'll be saying some things that are not mentioned in the Bible, so it's obviously NOT true. Please, don't get pressed about it.

The female main character is very judgmental, obnoxious, and naive. Please don't lose your shit when reading and just stick with her. She got bashed on my other account.

I really hope that you all are reading this a/n instead of skipping it, because if not; you're going to be annoyed as fuck.

This book won't contain mature content since it's not about that at all. At all.

There may be some hot scenes but that would be it since the main focus is not on that. A book can be interesting without the smut (even though every other book of mine does contain smut but let's ignore that)

______________________________

Enjoy the book!