D

D A M O N

. .

'Stop it,' I laugh. She ignores it and continues to attack my face with kisses. Her laugh fills my ears, warming my heart. The birds around us chirp happily, and the smell of nature surrounds us.

'Admit that you like it,' she teases and leans back. Her beautiful, brown eyes are filled with joy, a smile grazing her lips. 'I like it,' I whisper, and catch her off guard by turning us around in the grass, so I'm hovering above her.

She squeals in surprise. 'Damon!' she gasps. 'Now it's my turn,' I smirk and lean down, peppering kisses all over her neck.

She giggles, placing her tiny hands on my chest.

'Hmm, Angel,' I hum in her hair and tease her by biting softly in her earlobe. By her whimper, I can tell she likes it. I lean back and stare at her beautiful face, absorbing every detail of the woman beneath me. She leans up and presses her lips against mine.

'I love you,' she whispers against my lips. 'And I love you too,' I grin and reconnect our lips.

I wake up from my dream. Wait... Did I dream? I furrow my eyebrows.

What the fuck? How is it possible? I can't dream.

I'm holding a petite body in my arms, my head is placed in someone's neck. I breathe the scent of vanilla in and enjoy it. I hum in contentment, and I press a kiss against her neck. 'I'd like to wake up like this every day,' I rasp out.

'Good morning,' I hear her whisper. Her voice reminds me of my dream. I tighten my arms around her. 'Slept well?' I ask.

'Yes, you?'

I look up at her, and all I can think about is that she looked exactly like in my dream. 'Yes, I slept well. I had a dream.'

I don't know why I told her that. 'That's good,' she yawns and rubs her eyes.

She doesn't understand. 'No, Angel. That's the point. I don't dream. This was my first one.'

'This was your first dream?'

I nod, not understanding it. 'What was it about?' she asks curiously. I look away.

'Nothing.'

I put my head back in her neck, and breathe in deeply. 'What are you doing today?' I ask her. 'I don't know,' she says. I'm being reminded by all the things I have to do today, and tell her that I have to go – even though I don't want to.

Before she can even say goodbye, I disappear into thin air.

It's been a week since I last saw her. I forced myself not to visit her because I can't trust myself when I'm around her. When she's with me, she stirs something up, something I can't control.