verse eleven

Sighing, I stumble behind Damon in the hallway. We're already on the second floor, looking for rooms where I could stay.

In every other room he offered, something dirty happened. And now, when he suggests another room, I raise my eyebrows, silently asking the question I've asked for thirty minutes now. He shakes his head.

"Another one," he mumbles. How many rooms does he have? After a couple of other rooms, he shrugs.

"Well, ma'am, all the rooms I'm offering you aren't good enough," he says sarcastically. I roll my eyes.

"Can't I sleep on the couch or something?" I ask.

"You could always sleep with me?" he suggests with a dirty smirk. Someday, my eyes are going to fall out of my head from all the eye-rolling.

"I'm serious Damon. I just want something I can sleep on and the next day I'm gone. You won't even notice I've been here," I say, a pleading undertone in my voice.

"Well, Angel, in every corner in this house something dirty happened. Even on the couch, babe. I don't know how many times I've used it, but I'm sure that I'm not the only one who came on it," he says with a dirty wink.

Just live with it, Angelina. Don't be a brat!

"The couch is fine, I guess. There are people in the world that have to sleep on the ground and the streets without complaining," I mutter, and turn around, ready to walk back to the first floor.

A hand grabs my arm gently and turns me around. My brown eyes meet icy blue ones that are looking intensely into mine.

He sighs and seems to think about something.

"Well, Angel, funnily enough, my room is the only one that's still sacred. I don't like fucking with those sluts in my bed, but since you're not a slut – as you've said so many times – I guess you can sleep in my bed. Promise I won't touch you," he says, but still winks playfully at me.

Surprise takes over me. The same man who slapped a woman is now offering me to sleep in his bed? Without trying to do something? 

I swallow, not knowing what to say or do. When I still haven't answered after a while, he raises his brow.

"What's it going to be, Angel?"

"Well, I guess just sleeping is fine. As long as you keep your hands to yourself!" I say with a warning tone.

"No promises," he smirks and wiggles his eyebrows. I have to suppress a smile and agree with the idea. I follow Damon to his room, worrying about the things that could happen.

It's just sleeping. Nothing more, Angelina. Don't get your expectations too high.

Nothing is going to happen. I mean, why would he want me if he has

Tessa?

With those nice curves and big breasts, there's nothing he could want more. He has all those girls begging for his attention. He has everything he wants, so why would he be happy with someone like me?

The kiss between us meant probably nothing to him. I saw him kissing with Tessa, even more passionately.

And Evelyn... with those legs that can go on for days. He has enough girls to satisfy him, I'll never be enough. 

I look down at my body. I'm not that tall, while Tessa and Evelyn tower over me. I don't know when you have big breasts, but mine are pretty decent, but Tessa's are like watermelons compared to mine. 

And they both are way prettier than me. Both have round, green eyes while I have brown, boring ones.

Why am I comparing myself to them?