verse two

I've never seen eyes this beautiful.

A man is standing before me, with jet black hair, broad shoulders, and a well-built body that's 6.3 feet tall. A body of an athlete.

A sharp chiseled jawline and high cheekbones accentuated with full lips.

The first thing that I notice is that he is hot. Very hot.

His hair is messy but hot messy.

Does that even exist?

And he has the most beautiful pair of eyes.

But those eyes are arrogant and cold. His arms are crossed, causing that his shirt is being tightened around his chest. He has some nice abs. And the veins in his arms are popping out.

Don't stare, Angelina!

He's intimidating and he looks dangerous. I swallow.

"Yes, I'm the Angel," I whisper. He nods, and his eyes travel up and down my body. Suddenly, I feel naked under his judging stare.

"What are you doing here?" he rudely asks.

My palms are starting to sweat. I swallow. "I eh... was lost, because I had to go to the toilet, but couldn't find it, and that's how I ended up here," I ramble nervously. But I have no idea why I'm so nervous. He nods, his icy blue eyes scanning me again.

"What's your name?" he asks. I feel like I have to obey him.

"A-Angel," I stutter but don't get to finish my name, because I feel like I can't speak. I feel like my throat is being squeezed shut.

"Angel?" he asks and lifts one eyebrow. I shake my head.

"Angelina," I finish. Why is he making me this way?

"And what's your name?" I ask carefully. He looks stunned. When he doesn't answer my question, I slowly raise my eyebrows. He looks like he's considering something, and then a crooked smirk appears on his plump lips.

I press my lips together for my jaw not to drop.

"You can call me Damon," he says. That voice! I could forever listen to it. Literally.

"You sound like I have a choice," I say softly. His eyes narrow on me again.

"You have a choice, I'm just offering you a name."

Damon.

I like that name.

"Fine, Damon."

He nods, and then there's an awkward silence. I want to ask what he's doing in this room, but I don't have the guts to do it.

"Well, I have to go. My... friend is waiting for me," I say, and point with my thumb to the door. I just want to get away from you because you scare the shit out of me.

He nods.

"Okay, Angel."

I'm surprised by the nickname he gave me. I nod.

"Bye," I say, and head to the door. When I close the door behind me I sigh in relief.

That was... intense.

What was that? I just talked to the most handsome man I have ever met.

But I still have no idea how to go back to the party. Why didn't I grab the chance and asked him where the party was?

I still can go back. But I'm way too scared for that. I stretch my wings, and fly through the house, and try to follow the music.

As fast as I can, I fly and hear the sound of the music near. Proud of myself that I have found it, I land and hide my wings again. I walk through the Souls, in search of Audrey. I see her pink hair and notice that she's pretty drunk. Just like Evelyn and the others.