First Morning.

"Y/N!" A ghastly growl called from the halls of the manor.

Y/N Would groan as she forcefully pulls herself out of her bed. Sat up with her head resting in her hands complementing if she should even return to Hogwarts this year. After what happened in the last five years the last thing she needs this year is more drama.

"Y/N, If you don't wake up this instant I will have to call your father! You know how cruel he can be!." That same ghastly growl changed to a lovable tone. As if he would even answer Y/N thought to herself, before rubbing her eyes, standing up and grabbing the closest thing to her and lobbing it at her bedroom door. "I Take it you're awake." The voice said before the noise of footsteps walking away from her door. Or that's what she thought.

As she stood in front of the mirror analysing every single part of her body, every flaw, Y/N pursed her upper lip in disgust. The door to her bedroom swung open and entered a small, dainty little woman. "Morning Sal." Y/N spoke as she walked over to take the clothes from her. "Good morning dear, Your bags are packed ready at the front door and your father told me to wi-"

"To wish me luck on my first day back." Y/N interrupted. "I wonder if he will visit me again for my birthday." Y/N continued rolling her eyes with a sarcastic smile on her face. Y/N and Sal knew that her father hadn't been to a single one of her birthdays since she was 8. "I'm not sure why mother puts up with him." Y/N scoffs as she grabs a handful of grapes of the food trolley and begins stuffing her face. Y/N looked over at Sal who has a sad expression on her face. Y/N then scrunched her eyes in confusion, gesturing for her to explain.

"Miss L/N, I just don't think what you said what very, upper class." She cut herself off and continued shaking her head, "Not very nice Miss." She would look up at Y/N who begin to crouch down to her height. Y/N scoffed and placed her hand on Sal's head and begin to pat. " And what would you know about being upper class." Y/N stands back up stretching as she reached for her outfit. " I appreciate the parent scolding Sal but i don't feel like being a perfect little lady all the time." Y/N continues as she starts to unbutton her P J shirt.

Being an house elf the only thing Sal could do is nod and take the food trolley and herself out of the room to give Y/N privacy. Y/N got changed and heads out of her room and down into the main hall.

As she walks she traces her hand against the blood red wallpaper. Tracing the patterns as she picks up her pace. This hallway was filled with passed family members who are 'worthy' enough to be placed upon such a wall. The Gryffindor legacy her father calls it. Y/N hates it because growing up all she could think about his having herself on that wall. To be the first Gryffindor daughter on that wall, after her mother. But in her first year at the sorting ceremony something changed Y/N perspective on her dream forever. 'Slytherin' Y/N thinks as she sees the portraits of the finest Gryffindor men that ever lived. Y/N the only living member from a family of well respected Gryffindor's was indeed a Slytherin.

Y/N drags her lifeless body out the manor doors and into the vehicle waiting for her. The cold breeze of September 1st hitting her skin, sending goosebumps down her neck. And for a moment, just a slight moment Y/N was excited about returning to Hogwarts for her third year.

[[ I'm so excited to carry on this story! I hope you guys enjoyed this short introduction to who you are what what your life is like before heading for your 3rd year at Hogwarts!. If you're wondering why i chose the third year that's because Mr Malfoy looks very... Lovely in his 3rd year.]]

[[PS if you're not on Draco Malfoy tiktok, what are you doing...]]