5

Third person POV :
Its been a week right now , jin and namjoon wedding was into decorations and all ,everyone was helping except jungkook who was in America for underground business and today was his arrival ,he walked to jin and namjoon mansion after he got a call from his hyung jin ,so he walked inside and was met with an intense atmosphere .
Jin:" i really respect you but i don't tolerate you talking about my marriage like that " he was talking with anger . he walked further to meet his so called step mom and his dad sitting in the living room .
Jungkook:" what's happening here ?" He glared at his step mom that her name was Yuri .
Yuri:" i just told you we don't accept faggots in our family " jin was so angry .
Jungkook:" you are in a family full of bisexual and gays ,we all will marry the gender we want ,you don't have the right to give your useless comment " .my dad looked at me
Daewon :" jungkook don't be rude " daewon jungkooks father exclaimed.
Jungkook:" no father , i won't tolerate her separate them like she did with my relationship" Jimin looked at jungkook sadly.
Yuri :" you were a teenager that time you didn't know whats good and bad for you "
Jimin:" love doesn't stop someone if he wasn't threatened at young age "
Daewon:" what ? , what's happening here ?" For the first time jungkook looked at his dad . wanting to tell him the truth.
Jungkook:" this bitch beside you ,ruined my life when i was a teenager ,i lived in fear , knowing one day she was going to kill my boyfriend and end you dad with him " his dad turned to her glaring at her .
Jimin:" separated a relationship that lasted for 2 years ,sadly to know that his ex hates him because jungkook sacrificed his love to save the boy " a hard slap was heard in the living room .
Daewon:" i gave you one responsibility is to take care of my son not for you to make him live in a nightmare" .he slapped her again .
Yuri:" you believe him , I'm your wife "
Daewon:" i believe my sons ,what they said is true ,i can see the hurt in my son's eyes when i talk about you , but i never know that you are the cause of his pain " he got up .
Namjoon:" your bank account has problems, she took the money from it " he looked at her .
Daewon:" you took all my money out ,such a gold digger running after the man's that have just money , do you still think that i don't know about your affairs?" Jungkook smirked .
Yuri:" w-what ?"
Jungkook:" the teenager that you broke in the past ,is a fearful man in this world today "
Yuri :" who are you ?"
Jungkook:" JK "
Yuri :" no no no you can't be ..."
Daewon :" my son is the well known mafia jk " jungkook turned to his dad .
Jungkook:" and my dad is the head of them " she widen her eyes .
Jungkook:" dad i have something to tell you "
Daewon:" what is it ?" Hoseok pulled a file and gave it to him .
Jungkook:" in this two weeks I've done some research "
Daewon:" you can't be ... Oh just you wait " he looked at her .
Jungkook:" she is the spy of a well known mafia , lee" .
Daewon :" i can't believe it , you slut ,i saw his name on your phone but as a great husband didn't take it seriously"
Yuri:" please darling , i .. I love you " he pulled his hands from her pushing her away .
Daewon :" guards .. Take her to my mansion ,i will be there soon " .
Yuri :" nooo please , im sorry ,please ".
They heard some screams .
Daewon :" im sorry son " he walked to jungkook and hugged him.
Jungkook:" its fine "
Daewon :" why you kept it to yourself " jungkook looked away .
Jungkook:" you were happy dad , i didn't want to be a bother " .
Jimin:" im sorry to enterapt , but please jungkook talk to your ex ,even if he already moved on " .
Jungkook:" he hates me hyung , there is no use "
Jimin:" you met him to assume things ?"
Jungkook:" i did ,and he hates me " he lowered his head .
Jin:" try again , tell him everything" .
Jungkook:" he better stay away from this dark world , I'm not the jungkook he knows , I'm the ruthless mafia covered as a CEO " .they looked down .
Jimin:" jungkook you better tell tae..."
He was cut with jungkooks words .
Jungkook:" leave it hyung " jimin nodded . jimin is the only one that knows about the two individuals past because they were best friends in high schools then jungkook confessed and they started dating.
Jin:" how about we talk about the ceremony,my brother will help " Jimin tensed at that .
Jimin:" i will take your brother to shopping"
Jin:" why are you calling him as my brother and not by his name ?" Jimin smiled sheepishly.
Jimin:" just like that hyung " jin nodded and all attention was at jungkook who was in deep thoughts .
Daewon:" son ?" No response.
Daewon :" jungkook?" Jungkook turned to him and looked at them confused because they were looking at him .
Jungkook:" yeah ?"
Daewon :" i think you should rest ,you are not in the condition to stay here "
Jungkook:" ah no ,i will help " jin smiled .
Jin:" we can discuss that tomorrow jungkook ,you can go take rest " jungkook nodded and grabbed his car keys ,but they all noticed jungkook teary eyes .
Daewon:" he really is melting for his ex " .
Jimin:" he loved him so much , until now he still crying when ever he sees his pictures or wake up screaming his name " they looked sad at each other .
Daewon :" no one knows that we are a part of underground business as mafias , jungkook isn't showing mercy because of his anger ,he didn't change until today ".
Jimin:" uncle daewon , your wife ruined their lives and someone innocent too " he looked at him suspicious.
Daewon:" what ? Who ?"
Jimin:" i have two promises and as a good best friend i can't say them until the persons reveal them " .
Daewon :" okay then ,i will take my leave i have work to do " they all nodded and some walked out and others stayed choosing some decorations.
--------------------------------