37

Jungkook pov :
It's been a week now and everything settled down ,jia now is officially a jeon and I made her to enter school since she stopped at young age because of her father . Today me and taehyung will go to have a check up and see if everything is fine because taehyung started to feel weak and had a lot fever .

I grabbed my phone and called him .
Taehyung:" hubby?" .
Jungkook:" baby I'm out ,come "we hang up and he came and entered ,he kissed me .I looked at him ,he had dark circles and he was pale .
Jungkook:" baby are you okay" .
Taehyung:" yes I'm fine ".he peck my lips but I know something is bothering him.
We arrived at the hospital and walked and set down .
After half an hour a nurse came .
Nurse :" Mr jeon ?" Taehyung looked up blushing.
Jungkook:" yeah he is here ".
Nurse:" come please ".
We walked to find a man ,he smiled at us .
Doctor :" hello Mr jeon ,how are you ?" I smiled and he hugged me.
Jungkook:" long time no see wooseok".he chuckled .
Wooseok:" yeah ,who is this beautiful fella " taehyung blushed .
Jungkook:" this is taehyung my boyfriend,and don't look at him too much " taehyung slapped my chest making us chuckle.
Wooseok:" you may sit here taehyung" taehyung set in a table.
Wooseok:" is it your first pregnancy?" .
Taehyung:" no it's the second one " he nodded .
Wooseok:" okay I will put a gel on you ,it's a little cold but you will be fine ". taehyung nodded ,I peck his lips.
Jungkook:" I love you " he smiled .
Taehyung:" I love you too " I sensed taehyung not in his self ,he is tense ,flinch whenever I talk to him ,I don't know what is wrong with him ,I don't want to force him .
Wooseok:" your baby is good ,but something is telling me that you are weak ". Taehyung tensed .
Taehyung:" w-what is it ?" .
Wooseok:" you have dark circles,and you aren't eating well ,you are stressed ". I looked at taehyung .
Jungkook:" I see that too baby ,what is wrong ,you know you can tell me right ?" .he nodded not looking at me in the eyes. His tears started pouring down .
Wooseok:" I will give you two some alone time while I write the prescription" I nodded he walked away .
Jungkook:" tell me " .
Taehyung:" i-im scared ".
Jungkook:" of what baby ?" .he pulled his phone and gave it to me .
I looked through his scene is black and has some green words written .he is been hacked .I entered some words and the screen opened ,he gasped .
Taehyung:" d-dont look inside kookie ,I will die ". I looked at him confused .
Jungkook:" why?" . He got up .
Taehyung:" pretend you didn't see my phone please let's go home I will tell you there ,I'm watched ". I grabbed my phone and called my trusted guards telling them to get me who is watching taehyung.
Wooseok:" here your prescription" we nodded Sayed our goodbyes and walked home.
We arrived and set with all of them in the living room.
Jin:" what's wrong Tae ?"
Taehyung:" I'm sorry ,I couldn't say anything to you kookie ".
Jungkook:" say what baby tell me ".
He again gave me his phone and I saw every message send to him .
" Stay away from jungkook".
" You will be dead if you stay with him ".
" I will kill your son ".
" Jungkook is mine ".
" If you don't leave him ,I will personally hunt you ,first with your son then your brother ".
I grabbed the phone with force .
Jungkook:" fuck ".
Dad :" what ?" .
I have him the phone .
Dad :" give the phone to wooyoung to track the sender ". He said to a guard .
Jungkook:" that's why you weren't eating baby ,and you didn't sleep ,you think I didn't know you pretending to sleep ?" .
Taehyung:" I'm sorry I couldn't tell you ,if I did she was going to take taejun" .
Jungkook:" she ?" .
Taehyung:" she called me one time and said if I stay with you ,she will shoot you and taejun,I can't risk your lives jungkook".I embraced him because he was sobbing so hard .
A guard came in .
Guard:" boss ,we catched him ".
Yoongi:" I will take care of him kook" I nodded .
Jungkook:" baby , nothing will happen okay ,I'm here and no one cares to play with me ". He nodded . I pulled him on my lap and he put his head on my chest after some minutes I heard soft snores I peck his pouting lips .
Dad :" he shouldn't stress kook ".
Jungkook:" yeah I know ".
Mom:" being him to your room kook ,I will stay by his side ".
Jungkook:" namjoon bring my kids home ,she is mentioning taejun in the messages" he nodded and walked away .
I lifted taehyung to our room and put him in bed and put covers on him .
I walked to the basement and looked through,a man was blooded .
Yoongi :" he reveals he works with her ".
Jungkook:" who ?" .
Yoongi:" hyuna ". I gritted my teeth.
Junhkook:" this bitch is testing my patience".
Yoongi:" he said she's out town now ".
Junhkook:" where?".
Yoongi:" she had contact with the man of Thailand, they thought you will bring taehyung with you in Thailand and shoot him but their plan ruined when you came alone and ended the mafia ".
Jungkook:" I knew something was not at place ".
Hoseok:" she hacked his phone to see everything he is doing ,she even got where he walks and what we do in the mansion ".
Junhkook:" she put cameras in the mansion or on his phone ".
Hoseok:" she put on his phone but how did she get the password to enter the mansion and put cameras around the mansion ".
Jungkook:" someone from us works for her ".
Yoongi:" let's get him ".
Hoseok:" us has the logo of bangtan gang ,I'm sure one of our guards doesn't have it ".
Jungkook:" search for him and get informations " .he nodded and got out .
Yoongi :" we have to be careful".
Jungkook:" kill him and put him at her door place ,I'm sure he lied about her being off town ".he nodded I walked out after I head a bang of the gun .
Dad :" chanyeol is here to take place in the company ,we will take care of her first".
Jungkook:" this bitch ruined my plans for tonight".
Dad :" plans ?" .
Jungkook:" I was going to make him a jeon ".
Mom:" reallyyyyyy!" She screams at me .
Jungkook:" oh god mom calm down " she giggled.
Dad :" maybe another time when he is free from danger ".
Jungkook:" yeah ".I walked to our room .