11

Taehuyung pov :
We arrived at jungkook's mansion ,I got out and he walked first and opened the door for me and taejun.
Taejun:" mommy is that our new home?" He asked cutely.
Jungkook:" yes baby ,tomorrow I will decorate your room " I smiled at their conversation.
Taejun:" my room?" Jungkook nodded.
Jungkook:" you should let mommy sleep with daddy " I slapped his shoulder blushing so hard.
Taehyung:" jungkook shut up " he chuckled and taejun giggles.
We walked and jungkook walked us to the guest room.
Jungkook:" I want you to sleep here with taejun for a time until taejun vet used sleeping in his new room ". I nodded.taejun walked inside the room.

Jungkook grabbed my waist and pulled me to him making me blush

Jungkook :" when I ask baby boy you should answer daddy okay?" I blushed at his dominant voice.and nodded ,I got a hard smack in the ass making me whimper.
Jungkook:" what did I said baby boy?"
Taehyung:" to answer you " he smirked.
Jungkook:" good boy , now you should freshen up" .i smiled and he smiled back.
Taehyung:" okay " I walked inside and grabbed the luggage because before coming here jungkook passed my apartment and I got my stuff.
I walked inside to taejun.
Taehyung:" are you happy baby?" He hugged me.
Taejun:" I'm happy , is mommy happy with daddy?" He asked innocently
Taehyung:" of course baby, now my cutie pie has to take shower " he giggled and run to the bathroom and pulled his clothes off making me laugh .
taejun:" mommy hurry " I walked to him and showered him first and then I took shower.
I got out and found taejun sleeping peacefully ,I walked to him and pulled the blanket on him kissing his forehead .i got out of the room and walked to the kitchen but got lost searching for it ,I opened a door to a room and found so many photos of me and jungkook old pictures ,I had tears because he still loved me back then.

I was sobbing because each picture has their own poetry

" what are you doing here?" I turned around to jungkook he was shirtless.
Taehyung:" j-jungkook?" He walked to me and hugged me.
Jungkook:" I know how you are feeling now baby" I hugged him so hard.
Taehyung:" I'm sorry... I..i thought you moved on back then " he pulled away wiping my tears.
Jungkook:" I was always in love with you, lying to you was the end of my happiness " I hugged him tears was just falling .i just cant imagine that he kept all our pictures and cherished them. He even kept the ring that I gave to him. And the little letters that we shared between us.
Jungkook :" come on baby no more crying" I nodded and he glared at me.making me giggles.
Taehyung:" okay kookie " he pulled me but he stopped and got something and wore it .
We stopped at the kitchen.
Taehyung:" the kitchen is too far , if I'm hungry I will die on the way here " he chuckled.but I kept starting at his abs and his whole muscular body and his sexy face that shows dominance.
That almost made me moan.
Jungkook :" you know staring at me will cause you to have a boner baby " I huffed.
Taehyung:" what do you think, I don't like it " he smirked and walked to me .

He pulled me and put me in the kitchen counter.
Jungkook:" are you sure baby , you are almost drooling" I rolled my eyes.
He put his hands on my hips and pulled me and he was in between my legs.
Taehyung:" why are you killing me?" He chuckled.
Jungkook:" because you are doing the same to me " I looked at him confused.
Taehyung:" what?"
Jungkook:" you are wearing just a shirt and do you know why I'm dying?"
Taehyung:" no?" He chuckled and whispered in my ear seductively.
Jungkook:" because that red panties already killed my memwber baby boy " I blushed so hard felt his boner because he pressed himself on me.
Taehyung:" kookie " I blushed.
Jungkook:" hmm?" He kissed my neck.
Taehyung:" something is pocking my pipi" he laughed so hard.
Jungkook:" that something already had a taste of your pretty pipi entrance" I slapped his chest.
Taehyung:" kookie stop it ".
Jungkook:" make me "
Taehyung:" you became crazy kookie " I giggled.
Jungkook:" crazy in love with my baby boy " I blushed hiding in his chest I felt him chuckle.
Taehyung:" cheesy muscle bunny " he laughed.
Jungkook:" I really want to kiss that pinky lips " I looked at him caressing his cheeks , his eyes hold care , love the sparkling in his eyes was all it takes him to still believe in us both.
Jungkook:" I'm sorry, I think it's late you should sleep ".
Taehyung:" kookie " he looked back to me, because he walked away.
Jungkook:" yes?" I put the gesture for him to come and he did again in between my legs.
Taehyung:" do you think I will refuse a kiss from my sexy daddy?" He groaned slapping my thighs.
Jungkook:" dangerous move baby boy " I giggled.he made like a thrust making me shudder and moan lowly.
I pulled his jaw and kissed him.
He again thrusted after some hard ones I cum on my panties and he was groaning.
Jungkook:" fuckk I've never cum like that ,standing and doing some weird movements " I chuckled at his pained experience because his torso was half hitting me and half hitting the counter.
Taehyung:" expected from a horny bunny " he glared at me.
Jungkook:" want to get fucked for real?" I shook my head.
Taehyung:" I want water please "
Jungkook:" you mean my pipi?" I slapped his chest hard making him groan and rub the slapped place.
Jungkook:" okay okay baby " he walked to the fridge and got a bottle for me.
Taehyung :" I will go change " I got out and run to my room to change and then walked to the living room and heard some shouting.
Jungkook:" didn't I tell you to do what told?" He turned around and he smiled at me.
Jungkook:" talk to you later " he hangs up.
Taehyung:" aren't you sleeping?" He was wearing new clothes more like shorts and not wearing a shirt.
Jungkook:" I still have work to finish " I walked to him and hugged his neck and he hugged my waist.
Taehyung :" at least cuddle with me daddy " he groaned.
Jungkook:" do I have a choice?"
Taehyung:" no no kookie " he pecked my lips and lifted me bridal style to the couch and hugged me pulling the tv on and we cuddled.
-------------------------------------