6

Jungkook pov :
I was going to my mansion it was 11:00pm ,i drove my car until i heard my phone ringing.
" boss ?"
Jungkook:" what ?" .
" we have 5 prostitute ,we have to make them in sold , they are just dancers ,but one particular person ,a male can bring us a fortune "
Jungkook:" i will be there" i hang up and turned my car and drove the way of my nightclub.
I arrived and walked the bodyguards bowed to me ,and i entered .
Sehun:" boss , taemin bring some dancers here " .
Jungkook:" he said prostitutes, my club isn't for prostitution "
Sehun:" he has a male with them ,he was a bartender but he forced him because the male bought a lot of customers lately "  .i looked at him more like thinking.
Jungkook:" call taemin and kihyun and the dancers ,now " he shook at my cold voice .
I walked through the hallways

TTo my private room

And set in a chair waiting for them

And set in a chair waiting for them .
Taemin:"boss you called " he bowed to me .
Jungkook:" since when we make prostitute in my club ?"
Kihyun:" boss ,they were requested many times for a VIP " i got up .he started shaking .i grabbed his neck and pulled him to the wall .
Jungkook:" who is the boss here ?" He started to breath with difficulties.
Kihyun:" y-you" i let go of his neck .
Jungkook:" bring the dancers " he nodded and walked out and then he came back with 4 girls and a boy ,the boy had his head hang low .
Kihyun:" boss the boy is already sold " i was fuming in anger . the boy started shaking and sobbing.he looked up .
" please im begging you , i didn't do anything" he looked up and our eyes widen, mine was going to pop out .
Jungkook:" t-taehyung ?" He got up
Taehyung:" please jungkook, tell them to leave me alone " i got him by my side he was shaking violently.
Jungkook:" calm down " he was still sobbing.i got up .
Jungkook:" who gave the fuvking permission to you to make rules in this club huh?"
Kihyun:" i thought you will like it "
Jungkook:" did you ask me ?" I shouted at him making him to start shaking .
Taemin:" b-boss ,we didn't know "
Jungkook:" get the hell out ,im not done with you both , OUT " they walked out with the dancers and taehyung was still sobbing.
Jungkook:" what the duck are you doing in this club?" i shouted at him ,i was so angry .
Taehyung:" i .. I worked here as bartender a week before "
Jungkook:" are you out of your mind ?"
Taehyung:" i had to .. I don't have money ,i had to make money to pay my rent " .
Jungkook:" your rent is already payed"
Taehyung:" so it was you !" i turned to him .
Jungkook:" even if its me ,you can't work in this kind of places " i shouted .
Taehyung:" you don't tell me what to do " he fired back .
Jungkook:" oh really ,you fucking hell you are already sold to a person as a prostitute ,do i walk out of here and let you ?" He fell on his knees .
Taehyung:" please i... I will do everything ,please save me " i grabbed my phone and called Jimin.
Jimin:" yes ?"
Jungkook:" club right now ,change the files between taehyung name with kihyun "
Jimin:" what taehyung ?"
Jungkook:" do as told right now " i said angrily.
Jimin:" yes boss " i hang up .
Jungkook:" get up " he was sobbing, he got up and stand with his head hang low .i pulled my jacket on him because he was wearing some kind of sexy clothes .
Taehyung:"t- thank you " i just nodded .i grabbed him bridal style and took him to my car and put him in the seat.he didn't utter a word ,he was just sobbing and hiccups.
I walked to my side and drove off .
Taehyung:" c-can i call my brother ?" I nodded .he pulled a phone that was well hidden in his outfit .
Taehyung:" hey hyung , i wont be home today for work can you ..." He nodded and hang up .
I drove to my mansion he didn't even ask where i was going .
I pulled to my garage and i walked out ,he was following.i walked to the living room and set on the couch .he was standing.
Jungkook:" what happened?" He looked up .
Taehyung:" he was telling me that i get a higher price if i serve VIP customers" i was angry .
Taehyung:" i was desperate to have money to make things for my son " i looked at him at the word "son" .
Jungkook:" you have a son ?" He nodded looking at me .
Jungkook:" you have a son and you still work in that place " he looked at me .
Taehyung:" if you don't know my life then don't judge me "
Jungkook:" that fucking place is a club ,is only for business man to be there for a quick fuck or for a drink ,what bring in that stupid brain of yours to work there "
Taehyung:" so you came for a quick fuck or a drink?" I glared at him .
Jungkook:" that was my nightclub ,im the boss of it " he widen his eyes .
Taehyung:" what ?"
Jungkook:" you came following me not knowing who i can be now , you just see the good in people ,a selfish person" he sobbed.
Taehyung:" i wasn't selfish until i fell in love with a jerk like you " i glared at him .
Jungkook:" im the jerk who got you out of the mess you put yourself into "
Taehyung:" what do you want me to do kiss your feet or what ?" He screamed at me .
Jungkook:" you were going to kiss some dicks if you stayed more then a night there "
Taehyung:" a heartless person like you will never understand how i fell " i looked at him ,he has tears .
Taehyung:" you told me that you loved me and you still do ,but you are just a liar ,a liar who broke someone that stood with you into tin things , but you still pushed him away to get a new life " i was just looking at him .
He is right i did that to him .
Jungkook:" a liar wouldn't sacrifice his love to save a life " he was just looking at me .
Taehyung:" i know you are hiding something from me "
Jungkook:" does it matter now ?"
Taehyung:" it do ,because of you ,I'm like that now with a son ,with a ruined future "
Jungkook:" what ?" He nodded
Taehyung:" you see ,you moved on fast but my world crumbled down knowing that i loved you for no use ,because if you loved me you wouldn't leave me " i stood up .
Jungkook:" you moved on too ,you have a son , its fair now " i walked upstairs.
Jungkook:" the guest room is on top floor ,goodnight " i walked and left him there sobbing.
--------------------
Hey lovelies
Hope you liked this 6 first chapters .
Thank you for reading .
Take care, stay safe  ❤