16

Jungkook pov :
I was working all night ,taehyung was sleeping,it was 6:00am now ,my phone rings I answered .
Jungkook:" hello?
Lucas:" boss , he run away ".
Jung kook:" how come?"
Lucas:" we searched last night for his hidden spot , apparently he came to Greece to sell your stolen drugs ,when we arrived at the location it wasn't him but his mans" I was so angry .
Jung kook:" search his location now " I shouted, and gang up.
Taehyung:" k-kookie , y-you scared me " I forgot he was in the room I walked to him and kissed his cheeks.
Jungkook:" I'm sorry baby , sleep it's still early " he caressed my cheeks.
Taehyung:" you didn't sleep, did you?"i smiled at his worried face.
Jungkook:" don't worry honey ,I will go now okay?" He nodded and slept again .his face was so beautiful, so innocent.

I peck his lips and got up to wear my clothes

I finished and grabbed my wallet , car keys and walked out but before I left a small sticker letter for him to read

"" good morning my honey, I will go to work now when you wake up please come to my company to have lunch together, i love you my baby tiger.
               Your husband JK "".

I put something that reminded us when we were in the past , our relationship started with a ring that we shared as a promise I wore mine and left his on the nightstand near the message.
I drove off to my company and was met with namjoon.
Namjoon:" morning kook , you are here early today " .i nodded.
Jungkook:" ah yeah ,I have to solve some problems "
Namjoon:" what is it?"
Jungkook:" he escaped and my drugs has been sold , he knew we will find his location"
Namjoon:" you mean choi?"
Jungkook:" yeah , he sent other man's to patrol his building"
Namjoon:" oh , so what are we going to do?"
Jungkook:" I will first track him , we have to play it cool " we walked to my office meeting with a worker yugyeom.
Yugyeom:" good morning mr jeon" actually yugyeom was my past hookup but I stopped when he started getting involved in my problems , he thinks I love him.
Jungkook:" morning , get back to work " he nodded and sprinted off.
Namjoon:" I don't like him "
Jungkook:" he was a good fuck before "
Namjoon:" hope taehyung won't know about that "
Jungkook:" that was before I met taehyung, I thought he won't be mine again " he patted my back.
Namjoon:" let's go discuss the problem "
Namjoon:" so?"
Jungkook:" I was going to go today to Greece I was going to inform you but seemingly the danger is still there "
Namjoon:" all of us?"
Jungkook:" yeah yesterday I talked to taehyung , he actually thinks a lot about taejun but he didn't want to bother me "
Namjoon:" taehyung is a person who thinks a lot about his son more then himself"
Jungkook:" he was sad yesterday , he wanted taejun to travel by plane for an experience, but I feel guilty now that we aren't going".
Namjoon:" you can always change the location "
Jungkook:" before I have to end choi , he is danger for us ,I still didn't make a move but this is a mafia work we expect everything".he nodded.
Namjoon:" okay kook ,I will go now I have a meeting, if anything we discuss it at our place " I nodded.
Jungkook:" sure " he walked out.

After time passed :
I was focused on my laptop , until the door opened.
" why aren't you calling me daddy?" I looked up.
Jungkook:" didn't I tell you to get back to work?" He walked to my office table.
Yugyeom:" why can't you love me back ,I did everything for you " I stopped.
Jungkook:" yugyeom this isn't a thing where you tell me what to do ,I payed you for having a one night stand " he banged his hand on the table not even making me flinch I just looked at him.
Yugyeom:" we made love everytime you get horny , you just called me for a fuck and you always throw money at me ".
Jungkook:" you know damn well there was nothing between us  , there is a huge difference between fucking and making love " he glared at me.
Yugyeom:" you were always calling me for a fuck , why did you stop huh?,I still want you jungkook ".i looked up at him more like glaring at him.
Jungkook:" I did have hookups times with you yeah ,I admit you satisfied me , but..."
" I...im sorry t-to e-enter without permission".i looked to the side ,I widen my eyes.
Jungkook:" taehyung... Wait " he closed the door and run.
I run after him , he turned into a hallway and set down covering him ears and sobbing.
Taehyung:" it's okay taehyung you are strong , you are strong " he was covering his ears so hard and saying that over and over again ,I run to him and hugged him he was shoving me away.
Jungkook:" look at me baby , please baby it's not what it looks like ".
Taehyung :" I'm sorry I didn't mean to interact in your conversation , I... I'm useless I know ,I didn't know you have someone too ".i was confused to what he is talking about.
Jungkook:" are you crazy , what the fuck are you talking about?"
Taehyung:" he... He said you made love " I caressed his cheeks.
Jungkook:" baby that was before , when I was careless , when I was a stone , when I knew you aren't coming back to me "
Taehyung:" did you sleep with him , when we met?" I smiled.
Jungkook:" do you think I will cheat on you?" He looked down.
Taehyung:" you can do it because I'm not a good boyfriend,I'm just a father who thinks about his sons future ,I told you I'm useless" I glared at him he has tears in his eyes.
Jungkook:" when I said I love you to you it means I'm faithful to you and I promised that I will always be there for you and again I promise you I will never look at someone else but you baby ,I can't live without you honey".
He hugged me.
Taehyung:" I'm just not confident about myself ,I thought he is yours "
Jungkook:" no one is mine just you , he was a hookup but you are my present and future baby " he blushed making me aw at his reaction.
Taehyung:" I love you kookie so much " I peck his lips.
Jungkook:" I love you wifey " he giggled.
Taehyung:" I didn't know that you still have our promise rings " I looked at his finger he was wearing it ,I was wearing mine too.

Jungkook:" I had it and I always hoped this ring finds his owner again " he giggled.
Taehyung:" kookie I'm hungry " I pulled him with me and we walked out of the hallway.
Jungkook:" let's have lunch honey " he nodded and we walked away.
- Little did they know that someone heard their whole conversation , and he isn't happy about it.