21

Jungkook pov :

We walked to my dad's villa, we managed to escape because the black cars vanished, my dad's villa is located in a hidden spot, you can't trace it or hack it Ind it's full-on guards, and bodyguards for my dad.
Taehyung:" kookie?" He was scared, I embraced him.
Jungkook:" baby, you don't have to be scared okay, we are safe " he nodded, I peck his lips to ease the pain and his worries will cause him to have depression.
Lina:" jungkook, meet my son and his husband " I turned to meet someone tall, I walked to him and shake his hand
Taemin:" nice to meet you, I'm taemin" I nodded, the guy that was with him is cute, he was hidden in the back.
Jungkook:" great to meet you too, I'm jungkook".he pulled his husband.
Taemin:" this is seojun my husband " I nodded, I looked at taehyung he was looking at me with adoration.
Jungkook:" this cute little princess there is my boyfriend " we chuckled at taehyung pink face. taehyung walked to seojun and they hugged like they know each other.
Taehyung:" hello, I'm taehyung "
Seojun:" hey taetae I'm seojun"
They smiled and walked with jin and Jimin and they started giggling like we don't exist.
Jungkook:" great we are long forgotten " they laughed at me.
Taemin:" well my husband always makes friend easily"
Lina:" you two are talking normally, I was scared you will fight " we turned to her.
Jungkook:" why should we fight at the end we are stepbrothers " my dad widen his eyes.
Daewon:" thank you, kook, for your support"
Jungkook: "always dad " he hugged me.
Taemin:" should I call you dad?" My dad looked at me.
Dad:" would you mind jungkook?"
Jungkook:" the decision is yours dad " he hugged me again.
Daewon:" you are so understanding, son "
Daewon:" you can always call me dad taemin " he hugged him.
I looked at taehyung who was looking at me. I walked to him and kissed him.
Jungkook:" why are you quite baby?"
Taehyung:" I'm proud of you love " I smiled.
Jungkook:" why is that baby?"
Taehyyng:" because you let your father build a family again ".
Jungkook:" I'm his son I shouldn't make it hard for him, at least he raised me to be a man now, that's his reward " I turned and my dad hugged me with tears.
Daewon:" I never said to you but I'm a proud father, you are my dignity, you never complained about my decisions " I hugged him.
Yoongi:" we all are proud of you jungkook, you are a great leader ".
Namjoon:" true " I turned to them, I don't know what's happening but I'm in tears to know that they think of me like that.
Lina:" will you accept me jungkook?"
Jungkook:" of course mom " she widened her eyes.
Lina:" oh God I'm so happy "
Taejun:" mommy, daddy" I turned.
Jungkook:" baby, are you okay?" He runs to me I lifted him up and he giggled.
Taejun:" daddy, junnie want water " I chuckled at his adorable pout.
Taehyung:" let me give you some baby ".he lifted him but were confused.
Daewon:" the first hallway at your left " taehyung nodded and he walked to the kitchen.
Jungkook:" we need to find a solution"
Daewon:" taehyung is in danger kook "
Jungkook:" I don't want him to stress his depression is worst ".
Taemin:" I will help "
Jungkook:" taemin you will take care of my company from tomorrow, I need to focus on the underground business" he widens his eyes.
Taemin:" really?" I nodded.
Jungkook:" yeah, if you don't want then that's fine "
Taemin:" are you crazy of course I will " I looked at him, in a was smiling.
Daewon:" hoseok you should track every movement " hoseok nodded.
Hoseok:" I did and I got something for you kook" he pulled his laptop.
Hoseok:" I tracked his camera and I got something interesting"
Jungkook:" like what?"
He pulled the video.
-------------in the scene video -------------
-" I will have a meeting with him, and you will see where is taehyung" the first guy talked.
-" Okay I will, just kill taehyung, I already planned a fake pregnancy to have jungkook in my hands " the second one talked.
-"yeah yeah I know, tomorrow I will have a meeting with jungkook, I stole his drugs seems he doesn't know because he didn't make a move ".
-" Okay I have to go I will call jungkook tomorrow ,I need to make it hard for taehyung " he walked out.
-------------------end of video-------
I looked at the scene with anger.
Daewon:" I didn't expect that at all ".
Jungkook:" we just need to pretend".
Taehyung:" this stupid bitch " I turned.
Jungkook:" at least his pregnancy is fake baby see I told you I didn't touch him ".he glared at me.
Taehyung:" you will still get punished for making me angry ".I widen my eyes.
Jungkook:" what the fuck baby, I didn't anger you at all ".
Taehyung:" when he calls, you will put it in speakers or imma throw some punches at your sexy face " I chuckled.
Jungkook:" sure baby just don't punish me, my poor junior need you " he blushed, he then smacked my head making me groan.
Taehyung:" respect your elders you Funker" I laughed so hard with others having tears from laughing at our arguing moment.
Daewon:" I've never laughed so hard in my life " I chuckled, taehyung set on my lap, he was still in pain from the stab wound.
Jungkook:" where is taejun?"
Taehyung:" he slept again, he was tired " I nodded.
Jungkook:" I will go to the guest room guys, good night," they said good night, I lifted taehyung and walked inside.
He pulled his shirt off and wear another, I did the same to my clothes. i lifted him

Taehyung:" jungkook Aaah, you scared me " I chuckled Jungkook:" I love you " I put him in bed and started putting open-mouthed kiss, then kissed him

Jungkook:" I love you " I put him in bed and started putting open-mouthed kiss, then kissed him.

Taehyung:" jungkook Aaah, you scared me " I chuckled Jungkook:" I love you " I put him in bed and started putting open-mouthed kiss, then kissed him

Taehyung:" I love you more " he smiled.
Jungkook:" I wanted to fuck you, you are so delicious right now looking so sexily at me " he giggled.
Taehyung:" funk me " I laughed.
Jungkook:" I lost hope with this funk word " we laughed together at our silly words.
He stayed at his back and I put my head on his chest, not near his wound, he opened his legs for me to in between.

I closed my eyes and he did the same.
---------------------------------------