46

Jungkook pov :
We woke up in the morning with my kids and taehyung, this cute little babies are so adorable . Taehyung opened his eyes and smiled because jia was hugging his torso and taejun was hugging me too .
Jungkook:" morning baby " he smiled and put his hand on me .
Taehyung:" good morning hubby " .
Jungkook:" I will take shower love " he nodded .
Taehyung:" can I join you?" I nodded and he got up slowly to not wake jia up .
I walked inside and he walked too ,I closed the door and he turned me towards him .
Jungkook:" what is it baby ?"
Taehyung:" my morning kiss " he pouted making me chuckle .
Jungkook:" my cute little baby " I kissed him .
Taehyung:" mmm thank you " I peck his lips .
Jungkook:" I love you baby" .
Taehyung:" I love you hubby ".
We entered the shower cabin and showered then we walked out ,our kids weren't in the room for sure they went to their room .
Taehyung:" hubby , are you busy today ?" I turned to him I was fixing my tuxedo .
Jungkook:" no why baby?" .
Taehyung:" I have my appointment today ,if you are busy it's okay " he was a little sad .
Jungkook:" of course I will go with you baby ,what time you have your appointment baby ?" .
Taehyung:" at 10:00 am " .
Jungkook:" sure love I just need to attend an important meeting then I will pass and we go together" he smiled .
Taehyung:" thank you hubby ,I thought I will go by myself" .
I peck his lips hugging his waist .
Jungkook:" my baby want me to go then I will do what he wanted ,plus today is our babies genders reveal from that we go and buy some stuff for then yeah ?" He was so happy .
Taehyung:" woah hubby I love you " I chuckled .
Jungkook:" let's go have breakfast baby" I pulled him and peck his lips .
Jungkook:" I love you more " I smiled .
We walked to the kitchen .
Dad:" ah you are here " .
Jungkook:" is everything okay ?"
Dad:" yeah I fired that stupid guy I have someone better she is your childhood friend kook ".
Jungkook:" who ?" .
" Me ".we turned around and my eyes widen .
Jungkook:" sunmi oh my god " she hugged me and I hugged back .
Sunmi :" how are you fetus " .I glared at her .
Jungkook:" I'm fine pig ".
Sunmi:" so how is everything?" I turned to not find taehyung I looked at them and they were looking towards our room .
Jungkook:" where is my baby ?" .
Jin:" he was jealous".
Jimin:" he was in tears go see him " I run towards my room and inside ,I found him brushing him brushing his hair .
Jungkook:" baby?" He turned around ,eyes red he was trying to not cry .
Taehyung:" y-yes ?" He avoided my eyes .
Jungkook:" why is my baby crying?" I walked to him ,he tried to smile but he failed.
Taehyung:" I'm not crying kookie " I hugged him .
Jungkook:" you are bad at hiding my love " he sobbed .
Taehyung:" I'm sorry " I pulled away .
Jungkook:" I know my baby is jealous whenever he see me hugging other boys or girls " he looked down .
Taehyung:" I'm sorry hubby " .
Jungkook:" for what baby ?" .
Taehyung:" to always make you ashamed because of my jealousy" I hugged him .
Jungkook:" I like it when you are jealous baby but never doubt that someone will take your place your name is graved inside my heart ".
Taehyung:" I will try to not feel jealous ,I'm not confident when it comes to you kookie ".
Jungkook:" who's babies is inside your belly baby ?" .
Taehyung:" yours ".
Jungkook:" that means you are mine like this babies ,like taejun is ours and jia as our daughter ".
Taehyung:" I love you ".
Jungkook:" you are mine baby I love you ".
Taehyung:" I'm yours hubby" .
Jungkook: let's introduce you baby " he nodded and walked out .
Sunmi :" who is this beautiful boy?" Taehyung blushed .
Jungkook:" sunmi this is my fiancee taehyung" .she hugged him .
Sunmi:" ah so you are the one who melted this fetus " I glared at her .
Jungkook:" oh shut up piggy ".
Taehyung giggled.
Sunmi:" are you pregnant?" She widen her eyes .
Taehyung:" yes " she started screaming.
Sunmi:" oh my god I'm pregnant too " .
Jin:" we all are except who made us pregnant" we laughed at his explanation .
Jungkook:" dad can you take over the company I have to attend my baby's appointment and take my kids to dinner out ".
Sunni:" you have kids ?" Just then jia and taejun came in kissing our cheeks.
Jungkook:" yes I have two ,and my love is pregnant with twins " she screams almost breaking the glasses .
Sunmi:" oh my they are cuuuute ".
Jungkook:" yah piggy don't scream you scared my husband " she slapped my head making me groan ,all was laughing
Dad:" I will take over plus I have nothing to do ".
Jungkook:" thanks dad ".
Mom:" kookie I will take the kids to the mall " .
Jungkook:" sure ". We had our breakfast .
I walked towards the door and stopped ,taehyung  looked at me .
Jungkook:" are you okay baby ?"
Taehyung:" yes hubby" .
Jungkook:" sunmi is married and her husband is a new partner of me ,I didn't know that she will come here ,she lived in America".
Taehyung:" she is nice ".
Jungkook:" yeah but crazy " he giggled .
Taehyung:" the mansion is full of pregnant persons ".
Jungkook:"yeah ,did you eat you vitamins baby?" .
Taehyung:" not yet hubby ".
Jungkook:" you should take then honey " I caressed his round ass .
Taehyung:" I will hubby ,call me when you finish to prepare myself".
Jungkook:" I will my baby, I love you ".
Taehyung:" I love you more " we kissed then I walked out ,he waved cutely at me ,I walked to the car and made a flying kiss to him and winked to him making him blush and I drove off .