35

Taehyung pov
I don't know what happened ,I was hidden in the mall's bathroom ,until I heard the door open ,I screamed because it was the man who was chasing me .
Man:" you should be killed ". He grabbed my arm and pushed me to the wall making me groan and protect my belly ,he slapped me so hard that I stumbled and slide down the wall . There was a trash I grabbed it and hit his head he fell down , I got up and run towards the entrance ,I searched the mall but couldn't find jimin and Jin .
I walked to the path to the mansion ,I was groaning because of the contractions .until a girl looked at me .
Girl:" are you okay ?"
Taehyung:" no ,please help me " she came to me and helped me walking.
Girl:" what happened to you ?" .
Taehyung:" I was chased by someone I don't know and I let my phone with my two friends ".
Girl:" okay okay ".
I stopped and groaned at the contractions .
Taehyung:" ooooow hurts ,hurts " I had tears in my eyes .
Girl:" please keep walking,let's get far from the mall " I walked with souch difficulties.
Girl:" are you hurt in your stomach?" .
Taehyung:"im pregnant".she gasped .
Girl:" oh shit that's not good ".
We walked to an alley after we suspected two hooded man's .
Girl:" stay here ,can you tell me your address, actually I'm broke I got fired from my current job,tell me your address and I will bring your family" .I told her and she looked through the sides then she run .I kept sobbing at my belly ,I'm scared because I was running.what ifs were killing me .after an hour I heard some steps ,I drifted back to the corner.
" Baby ? My love are you here ?"
Taehyung:" jungkook?" He walked to me and hugged me .
Jungkook:" oh my god baby ,are you okay ?" .
Taehyung:" hurts kookie " I sobbed ,he lifted me and run to the car ,I saw Jin and jimin crying.
Jin:" Im sorry taebaby" he sobbed .
I smiled .
Taehyung:" don't be hyung " he nodded and walked towards the car .
I blacked out because of so much pain .
I opened my eyes to find them all in a room with me , jungkook head was in his hands .
Taehyung:" kookie ?" He looked up .
Jungkook:" baby how are you feeling now ?" I smiled .
Taehyung:" I'm fine now , don't worry ".
Jungkook:" what happened?" .
Taehyung:"we were having coffee then I had to go to the bathroom ,but sensed that i was being watched then one hit my arm and walked away when I turned he slapped me and told me I should be dead ".jungkook was so angry .
Taehyung:" when I run there was an alley I walked through it was held to a bathroom I entered and he found me ,I hot him with the trash and escaped,then I found this nice girl and she helped me ".I smiled to the girl .
Girl :" glad I did " .
Taehyung:" thank you so much for saving me ".she smiled back .
Jungkook:" thank you " he talked to her .
Girl:" aren't you the well known mafia" .jungkook nodded .
Jungkook:" yeah it's me " she nodded .
Taehyung:" kookie he wants me dead I'm scared ".he hugged me .
Taehyung:" where is taejun?" .
Jungkook:" he stayed with dad " I nodded .
Taehyung:" kookie I run is my baby okay" he looked at me .
Jungkook :" actually ..." I started sobbing.
Jungkook: thank God we bring you to the hospital at the right time " I looked at him .
Taehyung:" is our baby okay ?" .he smiled .
Jungkook:" yes honey " he peck my lips .
Girl:" if everything is fine ,I should go now find where to sleep ".she turned around.
Jungkook:" what?" He asked her .
Girl:" actually I'm homeless,when I found you mister I was going to find a safe alley to sleep ".
Taehyung:" oh my god " .
Girl :" I will get going ".she walked towards the door .
Jungkook:" wait "
Girl:" yes ?"
Jungkook:" what's your name?"
Girl:" my name is jia".
Jungkook:" as a thank you ,you will be staying with us " .
Jia:" ah everyone do that if they were in my place " jungkook nodded .
Jungkook:" you are too nice to sleep in the alley when there are so much horny man outside " she giggled.
Jia :" I'm used to it ".
Jungkook:" how old are you ?" .
Jia:" I'm 15 years old ".all gasped.
Taehyung:" there is no shit way I will let you stay out ".she looked down .
Jungkook:" what happened to your parents?" She stiffened.
Jia:" I ...I ".
Jungkook:" you can tell us ?".
Jia:" my father raped me many times ,the last time he was going to have business man to have nights with me in return of money so I run away "
Jungkook:" what's his name ?"
Jia:" choi mingyu" jungkook looked at namjoon who nodded and walked out .
Jungkook:" you will stay with us all ".
Taehyung:" where is your mom ?" .
Jia :" she run away with a man when I was 2 months " .I gasped .
Taehyung:" come here ".she walked to me because I saw tears in her eyes .I hugged her and she started sobbing.
Taehyung:" we are your family now okay ,you can call me mom if you want ". She looked at me widen her eyes .
Jia:" really?" She said that with joy .jungkook smiled .
Jungkook:" you have a great mom now ,and you will see your brother too".I smiled at jungkook who was looking at me.she hugged me .
Jin:" I'm your uncle ,let's go give you a bath and change your clothes .she nodded with tears of joy and walked away .
Taehyung:" aren't you mad at me for saying that ?" .
Jungkook:" for saying what ?" .
Taehyung:" that she can call me mom ?".
Jungkook:" I don't mind baby it's your decision to make and I will follow " I peck his lips .
Taehyung:" you will be her daddy ".
Jungkook:" we still have to change her paper and her family name ,poor girl was suffering at young age ".
Taehyung:" that's why I told her to call me mom ,she is still young to suffer,she was raped and many times ".
Jungkook:" don't worry her father will be dead ".I giggled .
Taehyung:" it's random to make someone who saved me as my daughter and I don't even know her ".he laughed .
Jungkook:" just don't make who ever save you your daughter or son ,baby we will have thousands of babies ".we laughed at his comments.
Taehyung:" I love you ".
Jungkook:" I love you more ".